Expect Wonderful: Sunday, Oct. 7 - Live Event: Creating a Momentum of PEACE

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      You're Invited!

      Join us, this Sunday, October 7th
      a Lightworker Collective Event!

      11:00 am pacific time

      (or via audio download -
      whenever it's best for you)

      What is your relationship to peace?  Do you embody this energy? Are you able to bring for the tranquility of your soul presence into your life as often and in a sustained fashion?

      Are you living with a quiet calm deep sense of the well being of all life?  Do you hold a harmonic of equanimity throughout your day?

      These aspirations are an important part of our awakening, our spiritual evolution and our Creator God role of collectively transforming our planet.

      The energies of this year will continue to accelerate and intensify. A significant component of key to living on the ever-changing, emerging horizon is the ability to radiate peace.

      A significant aspect of our collective, planetary aspirations is to create a momentum of peace, transforming our world and uplifting ourselves and everything that shares our home.

      As we approach the completion of the crystalline Earth grid, new capacities are emerging within us, especially in those who are the front runners and who've done lots of clearing and release.  By coming together in a shared collective focus, we all benefit from the collective accomplishments and remembering of each individual present.  We summon Cosmic Partipants and create a Communion of Light.  In Sunday's communion our focus will be on creating a momentum of personal and planetary PEACE.

      Join in a highly experiential, guided, collective event focused on Energy Exercises, Guided Meditations, and En-training Transmissions to facilitate the path to trust and self-love that results in greater freedom and liberates peace.

      Anchor this energy in your own life more fully and expand this network of light on our planet.

      Like all Expect Wonderful Live Events, this event will be recorded and you may also participate via the audio download.  Remember, this is a quantum event, beyond time and space--join whenever it feels best to you!

      To learn more about this and other events, and to register now, just click HERE.

      Blessings and love,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102