The Moment I Opened My Heart and Let You In

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012

      Source: Hidden Feelings

      The moment I opened my heart and let you in
      I saw this great love starting to begin.

      I opened my eyes to a vision of you
      I hope, I pray your feelings are true.

      I have loved and I have paid the cost
      And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.

      But, now, I think I have truly found
      An Angel who walks upon the ground.

      You go beyond all limits for me
      Just to show your love endlessly.

      I could search my whole life through
      And never find another 'you'.

      You are so special that I wanted you to know
      I truly, completely love you so....
      sId