Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 1, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      October 1, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Can you believe it's already October? This year has gone so fast and yet, it hasn't really, has it? I think the challenging times pass so slowly that once we get beyond them, the easier times seem to move more quickly. But it all balances out, and as we are fast approaching the end of this year we still have a lot to do.

      No, we don't have to go through much more effort but it is time for us to put what we have learned into practice. When we don't work with our intention we tend to get stuck in healing cycles, where we heal, then heal some more, and then some more... until we feel like our life is one big healing journey. It is, because we are not moving beyond the healing.

      October creates opportunities for us to reclaim our energy and repurpose it, to create new uses for the energy we have. This allows our energy to expand instead of being recycled into new healing opportunities.

      That's the topic of this week's The Energies of October' article

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show Wednesday at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. More details to follow soon.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The Energies of October
      We're moving closer to that anticipated date of December 21, 2012. But the date we need to really think about is December 22 because life, the earth, the universe will all go on. The question is, where do we want it to go and what do we want to be doing? It is more important than ever that we focus on our day-to-day journey now, as with each step, choice, lesson and experience, we are shifting the dynamics of our entire ascension path. And October brings us some important energy to encourage us to start taking action on what we have learned. In fact, the keywords for this month are 'reclaim' and repurpose'...[...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 3, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139