Shamanic Astrology Mystery School: Light Magic and Equinox Archeoastronomy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Shamanic Astrology Banner 2012 Day
      Highlights for the Month
      Upcoming Events
      The 12 Gods & the 12 Goddesses
      Venus & the Royal Star Regulus Meeting
      Light Magic and Equinox Archeoastronomy
      Script & Arcyetypes Chart Analysis Training
      The Way Forward from Here
      Find us on Facebook

      Upcoming Events
      Click on the highlighted links for more information.

      with Cayelin Castell and Daniel Giamario
      October 12th FREE Teleclass!

      Script & Archetypes Chart Analysis Training with Daniel Giamario and Cayelin Castell.
      Oct 31 to Nov 4 Near Tucson, AZ

      with Cayelin Castell and Daniel Giamario
      Dec 19-23 2012 near Tucson, AZ

      Checkout all of our 2012 Events HERE

      New Mailing Address
      SAMS
      c/o Erik M Roth
      10824 SE Oak St
      PMB 278
      Milwaukie, OR 97222

      FREE - Class Two: The 12 Gods and the 12 Goddesses or the 12 Men from Mars and 12 Women from Venus
      Becoming the Man or Woman you intended to be!
      Venus and Mars
      On October 12th!

      Join Cayelin Castell and Daniel Giamario as they return for the 2nd in a 3-part and entirely FREE teleclass series.  The 1st Class is not required to listen in on this incredible topic!

      Please click here to find out more and information and to sign up to be part of the Shamanic Astrology magic!

      The first class, Beyond the Sun Sign, can be replayed here

      Thank you!
      Cayelin Spectacular meeting of Venus and the Royal Star Regulus
      by Cayelin Castell

      Before sunrise on October 3rd, looking to the east you will see Venus and the star referred to as "The Heart of the Lion" so close they are nearly touching.

      John Dumas Equinox
      Light Magic and Equinox Archeoastronomy
      by John Dumas with an introduction by Cayelin Castell

      Note from Cayelin: The article below was written by John Dumas in 2008. The article was inspired by his successful buidling of a window of light that creates a light dagger on the back of a small cave as the equinox sun rises beside the stone circle built by Gael Chilson near Tucson, Arizona.

      This past September Equinox 2012, our Night Sky Cosmology group got to have the direct experience of the powerful and magical activation this window of light facilitates. Many new pictures have been added at the end of the article that explains the genesis of this rock window.

      It is fun to be witness to what John created and to see that it is still fully operational. It was a great addition to the equinox sunrise ceremony for our group, who was inspired and delighted to experience their own light activation. There is nothing quite like the direct experience of this type of light activation at a solar gateway. It gives us clues about why the ancients spent so much time constructing massive sites that captured this type of experience when the Sun was at one of the four solar gateways of the year. We experienced first hand how it truly is beyond remarkable and powerfully activating. Thank you John!
      Read Full Article Here

      Oct 31st to Nov 12th  Timeline

      This Intensive is open to anyone desiring powerful transformative tools in reading charts and furthering their personal growth. You will learn how to do powerful and effective astrological counseling and coaching as well as strengthen your own personal development.

      Using drama, movement, astrological mandala art, journeying, and small group interaction we cover all types of learning styles to deepen our relationship and understanding of these mysteries. This Intensive is for anyone interested in the astrological mysteries as a transformational tool as well as for those who are interested in reading charts and cycles from the Shamanic Astrology perspective. This intensive also counts toward certification in the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.

      Contact: Cayelin Castell
      520.744.6923   p3@...
      Sao website
      The Way Forward from Here: 2012 thru 2024

      by Sao, Shamanic Astrologer

      October 12-14 in Jay, NY

      The purpose of the retreat will be to zero in on the precise nature of the mega-changes on Earth, why they're happening and the surest way to navigate and maneuver through the next three to twelve years.

      To sign up for the event with Sao, please contact Rachel at 518-569-6924 or by e-mail adkloonsongs@...

      Sao can be reached at:
      or

      The Mission of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School is to provide transformational education in astrology and astronomy that celebrates the magical link between the Earth and the Sky.

      Become a Member of the
      Shamanic Astrology Mystery School

      Your paid Membership to SAMS Includes:

      A FREE 2012 Edition of the Shamanic Astrology Handbook! (Silver and Gold Membership Levels)

      A free monthly teaching call
      updating current astrological and astronomical events with a chance to ask questions and learn more about our connection to the cycles of the Earth and Sky. If you aren't able to attend the call you have access to an
      MP3 recording of the monthly updates from Daniel and Cayelin

      Special Member Discounts on Events and Products

      Special Members Only Website, with extra content including:

      Access to a growing body of content including handouts, audio recordings, and the most current research available in Shamanic Astrology with more content being added.

      And Much More!

      Click HERE
      for more information, or to join SAMS

      The Shamanic Astrology Mystery School

      Shamanic Astrology Mystery School | C/O Cayelin K Castell | 1725 S Jones Blvd # H-11 | Tucson | AZ | 85713