RE: << lovingpurelove >> POWERFUL OIL

  • wayne robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 12:44 PM
      I would like a price on this oil please.  Wayne

      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      From: selva_00@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 02:51:18 +0800
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> POWERFUL OIL

      We have powerful energized vasiya oil (minyak suntan jani 1st grade) (for make someone to be under our control like boss, coworkers, beloved persons etc) Guaranteed Result. Surely it will gives you positive result. We guaranteed it) Please let us know if anyone need it. People can come and see us personally or can consult with us through phone calls. Just apply the vasiya oil on a eyebrow and meet with the desired person. Put a drop of a oil in the hand and then shake hand with them. They are definately will admire and will be under your control. (the oil will increase a bit itself on every pournami day) Its also categorised as a pembawa rezeki". We need your details to energize it with your birth chart. We need around 1 week for prepare the Remedy. This oil is use for make someone (coworkers etc, atract costumers, health, wealth, lucky and charming) to be under our control too.

      regards,
      MRS.SANDY
      (shiva shree shanmuga iyer)

      MANTRALAYAA ENTERPRISE