Patricia Cota-Robles: A Powerful FREE Awakening to Abundance Series

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 1:29 AM
      A Powerful FREE Awakening to Abundance Series

      Hi Precious Hearts,

      The Company of Heaven has been telling us for some time now that the greatest need of the hour is for awakening Humanity to attain our financial freedom. Viable solutions for all of the maladies existing on Earth are beginning to filter into the hearts and minds of awakening people everywhere. In order to bring these solutions into tangible reality in both our individual and collective lives, we need to have an Abundance of ALL good things including money. The amazing thing is that the God supply of all good things is actually our Divine Birthright. Unfortunately, this is a profound Truth that most of us have forgotten.

      The positive news is that there are wonderful teachers who are tapping into the sacred knowledge that will remind us of our birthright and how we can reclaim our Abundance, with the highest good for all concerned.

      I have been invited to participate in a teleseminar that involves 27 interviews with various teachers. The intent of this FREE sharing is to provide you with a plethora of information and a variety of powerful tools that will help you remember that you are a Beloved Child of God and ALL that our Father-Mother God have is yours.

      All you have to do to participate in the FREE Awakening to Abundance Series is click on the link below and register for the teleseminars. It will be well worth your while.

      Free-Registration For the Awakening to Abundance Series
      http://www.AwakeningToAbundance.com/PCotaRobles

      If this link does not work, please copy and paste it in your browser.

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      www.eraofpeace.org
      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose