World Puja Network: Highlights of This Week's Shows

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012

      A Few Highlights of the World Puja
      Network Shows This Week
      Hi Everyone,

      Here are some of the great highlights of broadcasts you might not want to miss this week, and a Special Offer (see below) from two of your favorite hosts, Dr. Dain Heer and Gary Douglas.

      Enjoy and Know You Are Loved and Appreciated!

      Monday, September 24, 2012: "Pippa Merrivale, host of "The Divine Healing Clinic," spends this hour helping you reclaim and gather scattered energies. Once done, we are able to receive the full gifts of the Now. Pippa says, "It's time to get to know your inner GPS System." The healing clinic, with Pippa and Archangel Metatron helps you do just that.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#clinic2

      Tuesday, September 25, 2012: Music Meditation and Inner Journeys Master Jim Oliver takes you on a journey to "Balance Your Polarities." Doing so takes one out of conflict. "Once we have unified the polarities that exist in us," says Jim, "we have uncovered a grand secret of healing."
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#music2

      Also, Tuesday, September 25, 2012: James Gilliland host of "Contact Has Begun" and guest Alfred Webre discuss the "Exopolitics Update." Whenever James and Alfred join together I sense there are many intelligent civilizations listening in on their conversation.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#webre

      Wednesday, September 26, 2012: Kumari Mullin, host of Co-Creation Activations has a most interesting show about "Negotiating With God." Can we do that? Kumari says she has created a much more concise partnership as a result of doing so. Let's see what you feel after you've heard things this insightful perspective.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#co-creation2

      Also, Wednesday, September 26, 2012: Suzanna Kennedy, host of "Light Body Adventures," takes you on a journey to meet your "Future Self." Your Future Self has much to share with you, so enjoy your adventure with Suzanne as you journey through the spiral of time and bring back wisdom from the future, promising to enhance your present.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#lightbody2

      And, on Wednesday, September 26, 2012: Our force of nature Rikka, will help you discover "What's Really True For You." She asks, "what if you trusted in You first and foremost? Now that's a glorious idea wouldn't you say?
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#true

      Thursday, September 27, 2012: Kenji Kumara talks about "Heaven on the New Earth," and the Great Central Sun Alignment from 2013-2016 and how it will affect the Planet and you and he transmit a synthesis and integration of Will, Power and Love. He ends this evening with another powerful I AM meditation. Note: Kenji will be on hiatus the month of October, though will be back with a brand new and exciting season beginning in November. In his absence, we will broadcast the Best of Kenji, who is definitely one of the World Puja Audiences favorite hosts.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#ascended2

      Friday, September 28, 2012: Dr. Dain Heer and Gary Douglas, of "Access Consciousness," discusses a very powerful topic "What Are You Fighting Against In Your Life?" Believe it or not more than 90% of every human is fighting against something, consciously or unconsciously. And, what they are fighting is getting in their way of their freedom. Dr. Dain and Gary ask what if you knew what you were fighting? And, what if you were willing to stop the fight? You will find out tonight how quickly your life will turn in the direction of your dreams once these questions are brought to the surface! (These guys are brilliant at keeping us in the question, aren't they?)
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#consciousness4

      Dr. Dain and Gary's
      SPECIAL OFFER

      Note: I just had the opportunity to hear these awesome CDs from Dr. Dain and Gary Douglas, amongst 19 of their Access Consciousness colleagues. These 21 CD's are both unique and inspired. After hearing this whole series, and having many conversations with Dain, I wanted to be sure you had an opportunity to do the same, if you so desire.
      21 Access Consciousness™ Facilitators have been invited to share with you a different possibility for your life. Let these speakers show you how adding consciousness to what you already do changes everything!
      A Radically different approach you have never heard before!

      http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4841346

      Also, on Friday, September 28, 2012 on "Conversations With Steven Greer," Dr. Ted Loder will be talking about "Developments in New Energy." We are blessed to know that there are many promising new options that will be presented to you. We thank Dr. Steven Greer's team for their unending dedication.
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php#new-energy

      And there's more, much more on World Puja this month.

      Please visit www.worldpuja.org for all hosts, guests, days, times and details. As always we are in deep appreciation to each and every one of you for being a part of such a beautiful Arc of Light.

      Know you are loved.

      Namaste,
       Maureen Moss
      President of The World Puja Network, LLC
      maureen@...
      http://www.worldpuja.org
      http://www.maureenmoss.com

      Copyright © 2012 The World Puja Network, LLC
      The World Puja Network, LLC
      2305-C Ashland St. #405
      Ashland, OR 97520

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012

        A Few Highlights of the World Puja
        Network Shows This Week
        Hi Everyone,

        First let me say I am so thrilled that so many of you are joining us for the 12-12-12 World Puja World Meditation and Planetary Transmission. People world-wide are gathering to hold the space in both an energetic manner and in their hearts, to assist our Planet and every sentient being on Planet Earth to receive and complete the Energy Codes of Ascension, on the most potent portal day in 26,000 years, the 12-12-12.

        The 12-12-12 heralds and brings forth what we have waited, toiled and struggled for our entire lives, as The Great Central sun aligns with the center of our Galaxy, to amplify and solidify the energies of Freedom, being brought to us, from the Highest Aspects of our Mother/Father God, and the Planet of Earth.

        On this day, we are being called together as Divine catalysts to amplify the energies that will open the gates to the New World. I hope you will join us (just click on the banner below,) and, I hope you will join us in our stellar global broadcasts in this upcoming week.

        PS: There is a post script to this. Many have asked why we are doing this 2 hour broadcast with 6 global speakers, since so many events are going on world-wide that day?

        The reason, we don't want any single one of you to be left out, not one, if you don't have anything planned for that day! And, for those that do, the MP3 that you will receive if you can't join us directly for this broadcast will undoubtedly amplify whatever experience you will have that day, and you can listen to it whenever you wish.

        Monday, October 15, 2012: Marilyn Bradford, host of "What Addiction is Stopping You?" begins the week with an eyes wide open show on "Addictions, Entities and Past Lives." What do they have to do with each other? A lot! And Marilyn not only addresses each, but what to do about it.

        Tuesday, October 16, 2012: James Gilliland, host of "Contact Has Begun" has a conversation with Patricia Awyan about ancient mysteries and the "Giza Update."

        Also, Tuesday, October 16, 2012: Sheila Gale, host of "The Sheila Show" talks with Lisa Dorey known throughout the world as the "Angel Interpreter." There will be a 25 minute guided meditation with Lisa and the Angels to help each move forward in this time of deep questioning about "where am I going?"

        Wednesday, October 17, 2012: Rikka Zimmerman, host of "Adventure in Oneness," is covering the topic of "Trust: The Universe Called You." This is an important show as once again, so many are questioning their purpose, their contribution, and their very existence.

        "I have long said, that every one of you has a profound purpose on this Planet whether you are aware of it or not, and I have long known that there are so few that truly understand their own magnificence and the fact, that in spite of appearances, you are so very supported by the Universe."

        Tonight, Rikka will no doubt have you feeling a bit more connected to this incredible Universe, and it's love for you.

        Also on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 Panache Desai, host of "Real Talk," is taking a bit of a hiatus since his twin daughters have arrived, and has decided to re-broadcast his interview with me. He calls our interview, "Designed To Succeed."

        Thursday, October 18, 2012: Sai Maa, host of "Your Divine Impulse," continues her series with a conversation about "Your Evolutionary Experience."

        Also on Thursday, October 18, 2012: DeAnne Hampton, host of "The New Human," discusses "A New Living Language." Says DeAnne: "This new language is our transition back to communicating without words, telepathic communication within our species and inter-dimensionally as well." DeAnne will open up your minds about your participation in this great aspect of our transition.

        Friday, October 19, 2012: Dr. Dain Heer and Gary Douglas, of "Access Consciousness," discuss a topic often challenging for many to many to hear, "The Right To Die," only they give it quite a different spin that will have you considering that right, in a different light.

        Also, on Friday, October 19, 2012: Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, hosts of "The Heart of Awakening," explore the latest information on ascension that has been transmitted directly from Source to help you discover the role you play in the largest shift in consciousness in human history.

        And as always, there's much more on World Puja this month.  Please visit www.worldpuja.org for all hosts, guests, days, times and details. As always we are in deep appreciation to each and every one of you for being a part of such a beautiful Arc of Light.

        And, don't forget to click on our banner below and please join us for the 12-12-12 World Meditation and Planetary Transmission. Even if you can't make it on the 12-12-12, you will receive the MP3 which I assure you will take you right on through the 12-21-12!

        We are almost there and so wish to share the spectacular moments ahead with each of you in a profound and impactful way.

        12-12-12 World Meditation & Planetary Transmission

        Know you are loved.

        Namaste,
         Maureen Moss
        President of The World Puja Network, LLC
        maureen@...
        http://www.worldpuja.org
        http://www.maureenmoss.com

        Copyright © 2012 The World Puja Network, LLC
        The World Puja Network, LLC
        2305-C Ashland St. #405
        Ashland, OR 97520

        Add us to your address book