Fw: Friday, August 10

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      Friday, August the 10th

      Mayan Calendar:12 Eb, 15 Pop

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      There is a grand trine with the Moon, Chiron and Vulcan.

      There is a stellium in Gemini involving Saturn, Hades, the North Node, Jupiter and Venus.

      The Moon is void in Aries until 2:23 PM.

      The Sun trines Mars

      Moon in Taurus enters at 2:23 PM. As this morning�s lunar void cycle ends, we return to our business projects with greater clarity and insight. Negotiations have a better chance of bearing fruit during the Taurus Moon.

      Mercury opposite Uranus can bring a great sense of the unexpected.

      The Sun-Mars trine gives drive, fearlessness, independence and the will to succeed in our endeavours. Business activities are energised.

      On the Soul level, we are becoming more attuned to our inner reality and the science of meditation.

      The whole object of the science of meditation is to enable us to become the outer manifestation of our inner reality. We are learning to identify ourselves with our Soul-purpose and not with simply our personality characteristics.

      Meditation allows us to observe the eternal states of our being. The mind becomes our instrument of illumination and the Soul transmits knowledge to the brain via the illuminated mind.

      The Unified Field consists of ether(Akasha) that manifests as Light. This Light is a subtle manifestation of the external light that we perceive with our senses. This is known in the Ageless Teachings as the Light of Wisdom. In that Light we are able to perceive Divinity and in that Light all things are revealed.

      It is this Light which leads to an awareness of our creative responsibilities, brings a dedication to a greater reason for existence and penetrates deeply into the motivations of human nature.

      "When the means to union have been steadily practised and when impurity has been overcome, enlightenment takes place, leading up to full illumination",

      Alice A . Bailey, The Light of the Soul vol. II(The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali), Lucis Publishing, London, 1932.

      Day 20 of the 28 day lunar cycle

      The Goddess principle receives the I AM presence.

      "The I AM is embraced and nurtured by the Divine Feminine receptive aspect of God.

      The Light shines into the darkness.

      The darkness embraces the Light.

      Cynthia Rose Young spiritus@...

      Mercury trines Chiron at 10:42 AM and opposes Uranus at 10:58 AM.

      This influence brings a powerful magical and healing skills. Old healing skills from ancient times returns to our collective memory and we are able to actualise them and bring the in line with modern methods. Memories from Atlantis could flood the consciousness of some light workers.

      It is important to remember that the application of such skills needs to be adapted to the new paradigm and synthesised with new methods.

      Feelings of depression and emptiness could be a sign that our Soul is expressing the desire to manifest its purpose on Earth. Today is a good opportunity to attune to the Higher Self, heal the emotions and get in touch with our inner guidance.

      The Sun trines Mars at 5:49 PM.

      This influence activates the challenge of the Pathwalker along the Way and serves to purify our personality. The second and Sixth Rays give courage and compassion. The energy of the lower self comes more easily under the influence of Love-Wisdom, making Soul attunement more likely.

      The Moon enters Taurus at 2:23 PM

      World glamour dissipates in the inner Light of Wisdom. This constitutes the radiant-magnetic activity which consummates the play of the Rays of Vulcan and Taurus upon our energy field during our journey home.

      Humanity has gone down into the cave and depths of materialism and is now ready for the upward shift, this time consciously and together. Our challenge is to learn to use the resources on our planet consciously and sustainably. The destructive or unconscious use of these resources is one of the most critical situations in our time.

      When the mineral kingdom and lower kingdoms are misused, their energy can become destructive and turn upon man himself. Vulcan is teaching this powerful spiritual lesson, accelerating Humanity�s journey towards reorientation and transformation..

      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!