    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012

      Source/Post: Cristina Light

      "1. You will receive a body. You may like it, or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.

      2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full time informal school called life. Each day in this school you have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think they are irrelevant and stupid.

      3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.

      4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go to the next lesson. Periodically, the lesson will be re- presented to see if you still remember it.

      5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learnt. If no lessons are being presented, it is likely that you are no longer alive.

      Realize that you may be perfectly justified in feeling angry. Yet look at the high price you pay for being the vessel of anger.
      Forgiveness does not mean,
      "What you did to me is okay, It means "I am no longer willing to carry around pain in response to your actions."

      When we hold unforgiveness in our hearts, we only punish ourselves

      ”I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainty, because of my love for Truth and Truth rewarded me”

      (Transcribed by Ashanandoah)