Fw: 18 degrees Leo The Angels of The Holy Temple

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      18 degrees Leo

      The Angels of The Holy Temple

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Mechebbera�

      Beloved, it is written that the human form is the true Temple of God. The Spirit of God Divine, formed the body and dwells within the body and is the Soul and Spirit, the life force and the cause of consciousness.

      We come before you on this day to honor your Temple Divine, your body, which is the highest physical dwelling place of Divine Consciousness on Earth.

      Each person manifests a unique vibration of Infinite Consciousness. This is reflected in the individual uniqueness of each body and of DNA and fingerprints.

      There are no two exactly alike and yet the obvious similarities reflect the same SOURCE.

      We are the Angels of The As Above, So Below. We understand that the qualities and attributes of God are precisely manifested in the different organs, glands, bones, blood, and details of the Temple Divine, the Human Body.

      We are the angels who inspire your teachers and healers with understanding that the health of the body is directly related to the health of the emotions, the mind, and the spirit.

      We are the ones who teach that if the feeling of loving and of being loved is inadequate, the physical heart will break, or become weak.

      We teach that when a person feels burdened by life, by the world, the shoulders will curl over and the spine will no longer be straight.

      We teach that when there is no joy in what is seen, the eyes will grow dim or become unable to focus.

      We are the Angels Of The Temple Divine, the Human Body, and it is we that you should call upon when you wish to feel health and youth and immortality.

      We will teach you and inspire you with the knowledge of WHAT IS AND IS NOT WORKING IN YOUR DESIRES, YOUR THOUGHTS, IN YOUR FEELINGS, AND THEREFORE IN YOUR BODY.

      We inspire you to meditate upon the divine virtues so that your body may reflect the splendor of Heaven.

      M�The sound of this letter in the ancient language is the sound of emotion. Emotion is the magnetic feminine energy that attracts reality into form. Each human body reflects the emotion of the spirit that inhabits it, and the ability to "read" the unique appearance of each body reveals the unique emotional reality of its indwelling spirit. By changing the emotional reality, the human body also changes. This divine virtue of emotion is the water element, so it has the sensation of coolness. It�s color is blue-green, its musical note is D, and the abdomens of all the children of God were formed by this virtue.

      E�The sound of this letter is the sound of omnipresence, or the indwelling consciousness of God in all life. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God unites their individual consciousness with Cosmic consciousness and becomes one with all life. Use this meditation in transferring higher states of consciousness onto another for the purpose of healing their physical body temple. The color of this virtue is dark violet, the musical note is D, it is the akasha element which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from this virtue.

      Ch�This is the sound of clarity and perfect purity. Use this virtue in conjunction with the M and the E to heal yourself or another. The color is light violet, the musical note is D-sharp, it has the sensation of coolness because it is the water element of feeling. The left leg is formed by this virtue. Remember that in meditating on these letters, you visualize and feel yourself as a tiny dot located in your own solar plexus. Your body is a universe surrounding you. You meditate on the color, note, sensation, feeling, and meaning of the divine virtue that you wish to manifest. As you manifest the divine virtue within your own body through will, intellect, feeling, and sensation, you automatically manifest it in the outer universe through the law of correspondences.

      E�Divine Omnipresence allows you to control the emotions of yourself and others. Use this virtue to flood the emotions of whoever you wish to heal with the feelings of the divine virtues that will correct the situation.

      B�This sound is the sound of universal life with all of its many polarities. Mastering this letter through meditation gives perfect control over life and death. This virtue has a light violet color, the musical note of A, and has the sensation of weight since it is the earth element. The right eye is created from this virtue.

      B�The understanding and mastery of polarity gives the most profound wisdom and intuition regarding the truth of Divine Consciousness in everything that exists.

      E�Attunement with Divine Consciousness in all life gives the faculty of materialization and dematerialization.

      R�This sound is the sound of freedom and independence. It has a golden color, the note of C, and primarily is the air element, so it is felt with a sensation of ease. The left nostril is formed from this virtue. The mastery of this virtue gives clear inner guidance that is in complete harmony with Divine Providence, so no mistake is ever made.

      A�The sound of this letter, a soft A like a sigh, is the sound of the highest wisdom and illumination that can be lavished upon a human being. The color is light blue, the musical note is G, the sensation is ease since it is the element of air, and the lungs are formed by it. Mastering this virtue in meditation gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic and musical gifts, and the control over the element of air.

      It is our purpose and assignment from Divine Providence to bring forth the wisdom of TRUE PHYSICAL PERFECTION.

      TRUE HEALTH is the perfection of spirit, mind, and emotions, manifesting in perfect form.

      Impregnating these levels with the mastery of the divine virtues results in quick healing or spontaneous remission and allows health to permanently manifest in the Human Body Temple.

      We are as close to you as a prayer.

      When you activate our assistance in your life, be prepared to heal and address THE DWELLER IN THE TEMPLE who is yourself.

      It is yourself who is the beloved of the angels, and the Child of God.

      We, the angels of The Holy Temple, are ecstatic in our love for the perfection that you are in truth.

      " The last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      homesite of spiritus sanctus is www.spiritussanctus.com

      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!