Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Friends Helping Friends or What a nice early Christmas Present!

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
      I know. It gets embarrassing sometimes; but I figure
      if it's too bright for some, they needed sunglasses
      anyway. I thought about getting a smaller wattage put
      in';but, that idea got struck down when my light
      lifted a struggling spirit. So it stays as is. Love &
      Hugs, Karen

      http://calendar.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
        I like who you are, and how you express yourself, it is warm and fluffy and
        has a cute sense of humor that makes me smile when I read your postings.
        Embarrassing? Feel honored, because it is with honor that I say your light
        is shining.
        It is something wonderful!
        Patti

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
          On no, never worry about my light because I understand
          I have been chosen to carry a wonderful gift to those
          around me. Each time I change a mind from closed to
          open or from hurt to healed or a spirit from down and
          out to up and about, I know the love channel is
          working well. Love is all you need is one of the
          hardest lines to understand completely. But in the end
          when one finally grasps the concept and is able to put
          the love thing into active work, it, as with a lot of
          other things we mature into, seems to be so simple and
          why didn't we understand it sooner and what a
          wonderful gift we have been given. I do my best to
          keep my personal glow light on even when those around
          me think I must be doing something I shouldn't. I
          suppose it's that stupid grin I can't seem to wipe off
          my face that's generated by the secret of love stored
          deep inside me that costs me nothing to give and
          brings so much back to me. It's there for anyone who
          is willing to trust the feeling. Love might seem like
          a sweet, weak emotion; but for me it's made of steel.
          Love & Hugs, Karen

          http://photos.yahoo.com/