Fw: Thursday, August 9th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      Thursday, August 9th

      Mayan Calendar: 11 Batz, 14 Pop

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      There is a grand trine involving the Sun, Moon and Pluto

      On the Soul level, this influence is helping us to experience cosmic love by attuning to the Higher Self.

      Practising relaxation, visualisation and affirmation helps us to experience shifts in our consciousness and we feel as though things are really working for us. When we attune to these energies through relaxation and meditation, we feel a warm, radiant glow and energy flowing through us. We are beginning to channel the Higher Self.

      Each one of us has all the wisdom and knowledge within us. We can get access to our wisdom through the intuitive mind

      We are reorienting ourselves towards a higher focus.

      We are moving from ambition to aspiration, from selfishness to an intense desire for selflessness and from focused self-interest to inner focus leading to illumination.

      We are shifting from a consciousness of fear and control to one of surrender and trust in the intuitive mind. The feminine power of the spirit is always within us. It is up to us to open up to it, support it and move with it individually and collectively.

      Group endeavour results in an increased love and respect towards others. Our heart expands through the communion of World Servers. We have faith in our ideals and a willingness to realise them

      as we take part in the One Work to unfold the Plan on Earth.

      The Moon sextiles Saturn.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with magnetic attraction.

      The grand trine in fire receives grounding and a practical focus through this sextile.

      This aspect confers patience and self-discipline as well as clarity of thought. We are inclined to have a practical and methodical approach to our affairs.

      The Moon trines Mars at 2:56 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with love in action.

      There is an abundance of psychic energy and strong feeling.

      This is a good time to make business decisions and move forward with our plans.

      The Moon trines Pluto at 4:12 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with Divine Love.

      This aspect gives emotional intensity and renewal. We have the courage and determination to overcome obstacles and there are intuitive insights into the causes of events.

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!