Elizabeth Harper: How Heal Your Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2012
      How to Heal Your Soul
      Love Letter
      My LOVE Letter to You!

      I am delighted you could join me. My Love Letter shares little treasures and trinkets from my life. I send it to you with my love

      Dear Gorgeous You!

      All my creations flow from my spirit, through my heart and into my hands. Treat yourself to a gift of Love!

      How to Heal Your Soul
      Thank you to everyone who wrote to me last week in response to my Love Letter detailing how we move through the chakras and what to expect every seven years.
      I mentioned in last week's Love Letter that I was going through a healing shift, it was heavy and that I would share how I healed. I have come to realize that it is not just me going through some heavy energy. When I looked at it the energy felt like it connected with the earth, with past lives, and with a heavy karma we've been carrying around. There is a sense it is coming up from the very soul of the earth to be cleansed and healed.
      I have had a strong desire to meditate, look at nature, and invite angels into my life. Those of you in the know will probably realize why this column is green, it links with Archangel Raphael, the healing angel. So I created a meditation for you to use to help you to heal. It works on clearing karmic bonds, healing your chakras, and bringing you into a new vibration of light.This is my gift to you. It is a 19 minute infusion of green light from Archangel Raphael. Please share this with others to help them heal as well.
      The Psychic Book Club

      It looks like our first online meeting will be on Monday September 10th at 6.30PM EST. We haven't set up the conference call yet, once we do I'll be sending out another email to our Psychic Book Club members. Those of you that have already emailed me to confirm your interest do make sure to take advantage of the members perk of a free book for review. And if you are interested in joining us then it's not too late to email me to let me know.
      Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  View our profile on LinkedIn  Find us on Pinterest  View our videos on YouTube
      The ColorScope Show with Special Guest Kat Katsanis-Semel
      ...with Special Guest Kat Katsanis-Semel
      This week I am joined by my good friend Kat Katsanis-Semel - Kat is a healer, channeler, Angel Therapist and an IET Master. Remember, the idea of the ColorScope is to invite you to access your intuitive wisdom through your choices of color. So, using your intuition select one of the following colors - MAUVE, TURQUOISE, or ROSE - then watch the video for coloriscious insights and intuitive messages. Click on the video to watch on You Tube or the link below to view on my website.

      The "HEALING" Color Oracle
      Many people are going through a healing phase right now, so our colors link with healing energy. Using your intuition, select one of the following colors to receive a color-healing message - GREEN, YELLOW or WHITE - read the message on the link below.
      Words of Love
      This photo of Kat from her website is taken in front of a wall full of positive words. Do take a look, notice what you focus on as there might be an additional message for you there.
      ...In Aspire Magazine
      Aspire aug sep
      ColorScope Column Pg 69
      Claim your FREE gifts!
      ...At the Natural Living Expo
      we expo 2011
      29th-30th September
      Win and I will be in Sturbridge in our usual spot offering gifts and hugs. My Soul Color Messages seminar - Danforth room 3.00PM on Saturday is a fun way to learn about color plus you'll receive a message too!
      You Are What You Love Radio Show
      ...In BelleSprit Magazine
      ColorScope Column Pg 90
      This is a free magazine with lots of wonderful articles

      In Case You're Wondering!
      Elizabeth Harper...
      ...is a popular and inspiring teacher, color intuitive and visionary artist who empowers others to realize their light. She has been featured in well-known national magazines including Woman's World, Redbook, Prevention and Health, is a magazine columnist and regular contributor to radio and television in the US and Australia, and is the award-winning author of Wishing: How to Fulfill Your Heart's Desires. Her pioneering work with color inspired her uniquely revealing ColorScope featured globally in print and online magazines and weekly webcasts. Elizabeth shares her gift of healing through her jewelry designs, Silk Energy Wraps, meditations and oracles. She regularly facilitates workshops at some of the nation's most renowned organizations including the Omega Institute for Holistic studies, Open Center, Lily Dale Assembly, and the Learning Annex. She is the founder of Sealed With Love LLC and co-founder of Spiritual Living LLC

      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      Elizabeth Harper
      Sealed With Love LLC

      Sealed With Love LLC | PO Box 765 | Canandaigua | NY | 14424