greatmysterly.org: This Sunday - Crop Circles, DNA, Planetary Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012
      Great Mystery logo

      Sunday, 26 August 2012
      ONLINE
      THE COMING HUMAN EVOLUTION:
      Crop circles, ancient temples, and the coding of the Earth

      with Freddy Silva

      9am Honolulu • 12pm San Francisco • 3pm New York • 8pm London • 9pm Paris

      crop circles

      What is the relationship between crop circles and sacred sites? Are they firing up an ancient grid? How do they alter human consciousness? Why are people experiencing spontaneous healing when they interact with genuine crop circles? And more importantly, how do they relate to the change of cycles?
      One thing is certain: the media has not told you these symbols are proven to alter the crystalline structure of plants and soil; that they encode the very water we drink; and how they are directly linked to the dormant parts in human DNA. And this is just the beginning.
      This is not fiction, it is fact. This online salon is a reminder of where you come from and a signpost to where you are headed.
      Freddy Silva is one of the world’s leading researchers of sacred sites, ancient systems of knowledge and the interaction between temples and consciousness. He is the best-selling author of "Secrets in the Fields: The Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles" and his new book is "Common Wealth: The Origin of Sacred Sites and the Rebirth of Ancient Wisdom." Freddy has also directed several documentaries.
      Join the conversation this Sunday! Sign-up now and participate in the live session, or watch later when it is convenient. Find out more...

      ONLINE

      2012 and Beyond: Transformation of the Psychic Landscape
      & the Emerging Planetary Consciousness

      with Laurence James Lucas

      Laurence James Lucas

      The shift from a materialistic paradigm to a recognition of the Earth as a living conscious totality is paramount if we humans are to survive and flourish.
      It all starts here and now with your ability to perceive and imagine that Earth is a living totality, encompassing all human endeavour and all entertainment, culture, and socio-political structures. The information and imagery of all media should be seen as an aspect of the extended natural environment. Human emotions powerfully impact the environment. New ideas come from within the planetary domain—the source of which I call the Dreamseeds—as well from outside Earth. These archetypal energies are then moulded into being through the collective and individual imagination.
      The energy field is a flowing toroidal feedback system. Nature is increasingly responding to the human psychic output as the environment is becoming more integrated with human consciousness. If you can perceive that all terrestrial affairs comprise a complex organized being interacting with the larger living cosmos, then you are already co-creating the new reality—one that is in accord with the shamanic mindset of the Maya, but on a higher turn of the spiral.
      The individual’s ability to envision is an extremely valuable commodity and should not be understated. Your imaginative capacity is an essential creative tool for the emergence of an evolving species.
      Come along and hear more from extraordinary astrologer and life-change facilitator, Laurence James Lucas. Stretch your imagination. Realise your ability to be a part of the co-creation of the future. Find out more...

      Fireside chat

      Great Mystery Online Salons are interactive fireside chats with a global community connecting you with the most interesting and pioneering thought leaders of our time. When you register for the live session you also receive access to the recordings to watch again.
      Using Cisco System's state-of-the-art live video streaming technology, these global conversations come directly to your computer. You're invited to participate in the discussion, ask questions, and share your thoughts. All you need is a good Internet connection. Information about Viewing Online is posted to the registration pages.
      Participation is by donation. See list of Programs...

      For more information email: Great Mystery