SoundsTrue: The Healing Power of Compassion

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      This week features Joan Borysenko, Jack Kornfield, Geneen Roth, Nancy Connor, and Bradford Keeney
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Weekly Wisdom: Free teachings to enjoy and share
      Insights at the Edge

      Dissent and Renewal
      Joan Borysenko
      Dr. Joan Borysenko speaks with Tami Simon about the importance of resiliency and the five qualities that help us cultivate it.
      Learn More
      Producer's Pick
      A Story about the Healing Power of Compassion
      Jack Kornfield
      Jack Kornfield shares with us a moving story about an aging Tibetan monk and his reaction to receiving a cancer diagnosis.
      Learn More

      a Good Minute
      How You Eat is How You Live
      Geneen Roth
      Geneen Roth invites us to connect with our body and heart as we examine our relationship with food.
      Learn More

      Wise Words
      Shamans of the World
      Nancy Connor and Bradford Keeney
      Nancy Connor and
      Bradford Keeney
      Body, spirit, and mind are not separate ideas or parts.
      Learn More

      SHARE:

                 Share this email with your network on Facebook Share this email with your network on Twitter Forward this email to
Friends
      Call: 1-800-333-9185

      Stay tuned for more Sounds True email specials, sales, and new product previews—and tell a friend to subscribe to Sounds True to get included on these exclusive deals.

      This email was sento mhc4sure@... by Sounds True, Inc.

      P.O. Box 8010 | Boulder, CO, 80306 | © 2012 Sounds True, Inc.