[ANGEL] 3 Leo, The Angels of Love and Rapture

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 24, 2012

     []

    3 degrees Leo

    TheAngels of Love and Rapture

    Alsoknown as

    TheAngels of ‘Jvar’

    Beloved,

    Spiritualraptures and loving feelings are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, especially physical manifestation.

    Therapture of love flows as an infinite ocean throughall time and space. By slowing down and entering the silence within, wehelp you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

    Flowingfeelings of Divine Love flow through harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.

      Whenharmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

     Enlightenment,transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

      We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

    Divinelove is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

    Spirituallove always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

      Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

    Asdivine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better .

    FlowingLove attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

    Ifnegative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path.  We teach how to heal wounded feelings with praise, respect, thanksgiving and love for the wounded inner child who survived early emotional traumas,  withflowing unconditional love validatingand healing these feelings and parts of the self.   This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

    Justas a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so toopowerful  enlightened love brings great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

    Weunderstand the wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.  We understand the keys of feeling mastery through willpower and enlightenment.  We know how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

    Callon us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

    Weshow you how to be as a mighty galleon oflove,  safely riding  heaving cosmic seas  of change , directing the winds of enlightenment with free will  aligned  with Divine Will.

    Greatis the joy, the exuberance, the wild freedom of love’s mighty flows in winds of enlightenment and inner guidance.

    Meditateon the divine virtues of our name when you seek to be blessed with love’s divine magic and to bring it under conscious control.

    MIRACLES

    ‘J-V-A-R’

    J…The letter J represents the divine virtue of the highest love imaginable, which is Cosmic Love. We help you attune to all laws of sympathy and attractive powers and how to increase or decrease loving feelings at will.  By becoming masters of Cosmic Love, a child of God masters  the mysteries of love magic.

    *

    V…The letter V is the same as letter W in this case, and represents the virtue of the cosmic unification of consciousness. By mastering this virtue, a child of God learns how to control, among other things, the water element, which is the element of emotion and the passionate flow of feelings.

    *

    A… This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment. By mastering this virtue, a child of God taps into magical powers, artistic talents, poetic ability, and clairvoyant empathy: all of which are inspired by highest wisdom of the enlightened mind.

    umlaut A, ae…This letter represents the mystery of life and death and transformation, control of passion and of negative beings, and freedom from clinging to any value or possession.

    *

    R…This virtue, the virtue of freedom and independence, awakens freedom and independence which is grounded in impeccable devotion to serving the highest good of all.’

    *

    MIRACLES

    Earth
Heart

     Footnotes:

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
    KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    THESE BOOKS
    MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

    1-800-204-2473

    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

    ***********

    ******************

    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Stationery by Polly Menendez

    Feel free to share these messages.

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 2 of 11 , Jul 24, 2013

      3 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Love and Rapture

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Jvar’

      Beloved,

      Divine love is the strongest magnetic power, and therefore is the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

       When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

      Spiritual raptures, with their loving feelings, are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physical manifestation.

      The rapture of love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space.

       By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help,
      e help you sail this ocean, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      Flowing feelings of Divine Love awaken harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.

       Enlightenment, transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

        We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

      Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

        Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

      As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better.

      Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

      If negative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path, or a parching drought that brings devastation.

      We help, through the rapture of love, to heal wounded feelings  for the wounded inner child who survived early emotional traumas.

       This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

      Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain, so too powerful  enlightened love brings great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

      We reveal to the children of light the  wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.

      We understand the keys of feeling mastery through willpower and enlightenment.

      We inspire mastery of how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

      Call on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

      We show you how to be as a mighty ship sailing the seas of love,  safely riding heaving cosmic seas of change , directing the winds of enlightenment with free will  aligned  with all powerful faith and Divine Will.

[...]

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ

       Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 11 , Jul 25, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 29 KB

      3 degrees Leo

      TheAngels of Love and Rapture

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Jvar

      Beloved,

      Spiritual love always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

        Always spiritual loving feelings bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

      As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better.

      Divine love is the emotion with the strongest magnetic power, it alone attracts original divine perfection into form on the material plane.

      Emotions of Divine Love therefore are the greatest treasure to be directed wisely.

       When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to emotions of the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

      Spiritualraptures, with their loving feelings, are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physicalmanifestation.

      Remember that the rapture of divine love flows as an infinite ocean through all time and space.

       By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help,
      e help you embark upon and sail this ocean in consciousness, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      Flowingfeelings of Divine Love awaken harmony in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation.

       Enlightenment,transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

        We inspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive  ways  through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

      Flowing Love attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

      Ifnegative or wounded feelings run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path, or a parching drought that brings devastation.

      We help, through the rapture of love, to safely heal wounded feelings of the inner child who has somehow survived early emotional traumas.

       This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

      Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain and other benefits to nature, so too powerful enlightened emotions of divine rapture and love bring great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

      We reveal to the children of light the  wonderful potentials of flowing divine love.

      We understand the keys of emotional mastery through willpower and enlightenment.

      We inspire mastery of how to direct the energy of love into miracles.

      We are happy when you on us, the Angels of Rapture and Love, when you need our help.

[...]

      umlaut A, ae…This letter represents the mystery of life and death and transformation, control of passion and of negative beings, and freedom from clinging to any imperfect value or possession.

      R…Thisvirtue, the virtue of freedom and independence, awakens freedom and independence which is grounded in impeccable devotion to serving the highest good of all.

       J-V-A-R

      MIRACLES

       Hereis an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ

       Footnotes:

      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      and also at www.amazon.com

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      []
      ***********

      ******************

      Message 4 of 11 , Jul 25
      • 1 Attachment
      • 29 KB
      If you have not been receiving the angel messages recently, look in your spam folder and if you find them there, be sure to designate that the angel messages are not spam.

      Today is the Day Out of Time in the Mayan Calendar.
      Tomorrow a new year begins.

      So today, meditate on the rapture of Divine Cosmic Unconditional Love
      and
      create visualizations of Heaven on Earth
      for yourself
      and all others.

      3 degrees Leo

      TheAngels of Love and Rapture

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Jvar

      Beloved,

      Spirituallove always attracts amazing changes in the mind, emotions, and bodies of self and others, and in the world.

        Alwaysspiritual loving emotions bring about beneficial changes in all realms.

      As divine love flows through the emotional body, blood chemistry in the physical body changes dramatically for the better.

      Divine love is the emotion with the strongest magnetic power, it attracts original divine perfection into form on the material plane.

      Emotions of Divine Love therefore are the greatest treasure, to be directed and protected wisely.

       When harmony on any level of life is missing, attuning to emotions of the rapture of Divine Love restores it.

      Spiritualraptures, with their loving emotions, are so powerful that they attract miraculous changes into every level of awareness, and especially physicalmanifestation.

      Rememberthat the rapture of divine love flows as an infinite ocean throughall time and space.

       By slowing down and entering the silence within, and asking our help,
      e help you embark upon and sail this ocean in consciousness, directing the winds of enlightenment with free will aligned with omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      Flowing emotions of Divine Love awaken harmony in being, will, thought, emotion and sensation.

       Enlightenment,transformation, and inner guidance guide these currents of love.

        Weinspire people to remember that as divine love is directed in positive ways through will power attuned to Divine Being, powerful magnetism attracts beautiful miracles in all worlds of self and others.

       LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF YOURSELF.

      LOVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES UP, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY.

      In so doing, the inner being is healed.

      Then it will be natural and easy to also love and transmute everything in the outer world with unconditional divine love.

      FlowingLove attracts beneficial changes in weather and in behaviors and forms of all beings, including the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

      Ifnegative or wounded emotions run unchecked and are left to play themselves out in harmful ways, destruction is the result, like a powerful storm that destroys everything in its path, or a parching drought that brings devastation.

      We help, through the rapture of love, to safely heal wounded and frightened emotions of the inner child who has somehow survived previous emotional traumas.

       This same love discovers and reveals the power of radical forgiveness for self and others.

      Just as a nondestructive storm can be very beautiful, and brings much needed rain and other benefits to nature, so too powerful outbursts of enlightenedemotions of divine rapture and love bring great beauty and nourishment  through will aligned with Divine Being.

[...]

      We help you attune to all laws of sympathy and attractive powers and how to increase or decrease loving emotions at will.

      By becoming masters of Cosmic Love, a child of God masters  the mysteries of love magic.

      V…The letter V is the same as letter W in this case, and represents the virtue of the cosmic unification of consciousness.

       By mastering this virtue, a child of God learns how to control, among other things, the water element, which is the element of emotion and the passionate flow of feelings.

      A… This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment.

      By mastering this virtue, a child of God taps into magical powers, artistic talents, poetic ability, and clairvoyant empathy: all of which are inspired by highest wisdom of the enlightened mind.

      umlaut A, ae…This letter represents the mystery of life and death and transformation, control of passionate self satisfaction and of negative beings, the ability to recognize when passions are no longer the highest good of all concerned, and the freedom to release them.

      This virtue awakens the ability to be free from clinging to any imperfect value or possession.

      and also at www.amazon.com

      The angel messages are indexed there.
      <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)