[ANGEL] 28 Cancer, The Angels of the Music of the Spheres

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 19, 2012

      28 degrees Cancer

      Angelsof the Music of the Spheres

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

       ‘Mennolika’

      Beloved,

      People learn to flowwith divine love and become much more sensitive to love flowing to and from all creation, and begin to  communicate with other planets

      At this point it is our delight to help them discover the music of the spheres.

      Wehelp unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation.

      Hearingthe celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

      Ithas been said by ancient mystics that music is the most powerful change agent on earth.

      Music is the language of emotions.

      Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body. Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to immortality.

      Oftentimesin the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.  This music would awaken faith and divine insights and revelations.

      In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music. They were being guided by intelligences from other spheres.

      Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine music that expresses qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

      We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

      Wehelp awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

      When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres, meditate on these virtues.

      MIRACLES

      ‘M-E-N-N-O-L-I-K-A

      M…Weare masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially feelings, sensations and life spirit.

      *

      E…Weinfuse ordinary with cosmic consciousness and inspire awareness of the divine omnipresence throughout manifestation.

      *

      N…Weare attuned to happiness, the seventh heaven of delight.

      *

      N…Wehelp the children of God learn to control the mind world, in order to see and understand the mental stage of maturity of self and other, and have the ability to enhance the problem solving abilities of others.

      *

      umlautO, eu, and O…Weopen the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection for the purpose of transmutation. We bring contentment, poise and the power to evoke the same emotionally, and mentally.  We inspire highly discerning judgment and appreciation of the working of fate.

      *

      L…Weteach Quabbalistic methods of charging medicinal remedies to effect cures and restore vital energies.  The Quabalistic methods are the meditations of the divine virtues on the level of will, mind, emotion, and sensation.

      *

      I…Wework with breathing practices that also enliven and restore life.

      *

      K…Weempower seekers to manifest ideas at will.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…We are masters of the mind world with our main focus being on how the Quabbalistic utterance of different letters should be done to effect different purposes.  This utterance of letters is understanding the divine virtues that each letter represents, and using the meditation of each divine virtue in will, mind, emotion, and sensation.’ ‘We help with the recognition and release of imperfections for transformation.’

      Knowthat it is we who are with you when you feel the ecstasy of the music of the spheres.

      Callon us when you gaze at the heavens and sense the infinite beauty and greatness of God.

      Wejoin our consciousness with yours.

      Weare one with the majesty of Divine Consciousness manifesting as the heavens.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

       Footnotes:

      Informationof the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

      THESEBOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      Ifyou have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

       Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpureloveegroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      Ifyou don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationeryby Polly Menendez

      Feelfree to share these messages.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      freeangel music, emotional healing video, and painting less

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 19, 2013

        Lion's
Gateway Initiation

        28 degrees Cancer

        Angels of the Music of the Spheres
        Also known as

        The Angels of

         ‘Mennolika’

        Beloved,

        As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate with other planets .

          We help them discover the music of the spheres.

         Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

        "In my Father's house are many mansions."

         We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

        We help awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

        When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres, meditate on these virtues.

        As we help unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation, our specialty is rapture brought about by celestial music.

         Hearing the celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening, as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

        We awaken clairaudience and other gifts of the spirit that come through contemplating the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body.

         Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

        Oftentimes in the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.

        This celestial music awakened faith and divine insights and revelations.

         In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music sometimes.

        We encourage the Children of Light to perform music alone or as spiritual families, so that the music of the spheres flows through their performances, blessing all life.

        Bhakti Fest Rocks the
Midwest!

        THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )
        This spiritual music, free flowing through inner guidance and meditation, is a celebration of life, and a source of nourishment for the soul.

        The music of the spheres is a spiritual food that uplifts the Earth.

        "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

        MIRACLES

        Praying-Hands-FYV

[...]

        light
body

         Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The angel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        CreatorBeing3

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these,

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 19, 2014

          Lion's
Gateway Initiation
          Jupiter is  starting it's year long journey in Leo
          Venus is now in Cancer.

          28 degrees Cancer

          Angelsof the Music of the Spheres
          Also known as

          The Angels of

            Mennolika

          Beloved,

          As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more with this and other planets .

            We help them discover the music of the spheres.

           Justas mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of the sounds and frequencies of divine qualities of all planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

[...]

          * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 19, 2015

            28 degrees Cancer

            Angels of the Music of the Spheres
            Also known as

            The Angels of

              Mennolika

            Beloved,

            As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more and more with  music with this and other planets .

[...]

             Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and emotions that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

[...]

            M…We are masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially emotions, sensations and life spirit.

[...]

             Withadditional loving help from Gulshan