[MOON ANGEL] Empebyn; 26thDay of Lunar Cycle, The Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 134 , Jul 15, 2012

      The MoonAngels of Sunlight on the Moon

      Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘Weexplain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      "Asabove, so below."

      Everydivine virtue manifests on all levels of
      pure being, will, intellect, flowing feelings, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on these levels.

      TheSun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of the
      Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL
      for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

      The Moonis the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power
      of FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

      Will iselectric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form the
      Electro-magnetic energy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
      The ancients call this the Electro-magnetic fluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing feelings.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy of flowing feelings is the precursor of
      change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

      All miracles in the physical realm are preceded by,
      and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
      the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing feelings.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING FEELING that expresses it.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
      even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
      and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A person determines which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific flowing feelings that need
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
      to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
      miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
      of a moon cycle when the feelings are magnified.

      For example, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal
      plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
      for the highest good and the divine virtues.

      The specific time to meditate and generate the being, will,
      concepts, and flowing feelings to manifest the most powerful
      plants of this nature, would be anytime during the sign of Cancer,
      because the entire constellation of Cancer is the attunement to flowing
      feelings of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all, with
      particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

      The 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
      the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
      for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in
      effect, a person aligns flowing feelings of meditations accordingly, in
      order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Feeling.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral
      kingdoms; in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      Through the virtue of omnipresence, we are attuned to
      cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization
      and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.
      ---------

      We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
      flow and receptivity of the moon.
      ---------

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with
      perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
      ---------

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal cognition of Universal LIfe and polarity; yin and yang,
      sun and moon, male and female, will and flowing feelings, and
      how each compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.
      ---------

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female. We
      teach how the application of these principles explains
      many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.
      ---------

      We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken
      recognition ofthe state of spiritual evolution of every being.’
      ---------

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      Inthe time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of
      Heaven on Earth, which is now birthing,the Children of God
      flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26thday of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings
      of earth with understanding of flowing feelings of  Divine Will as it
      expresses through the sun’s rays on the moon. We do this so that individual
      will aligns with Universal Will in the cycles and rhythms of flowing feeling.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  17 November 2006

      Cynthia RoseYoung Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names, phrases,or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      ChildWithin.mid

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 134 of 134 , Mar 17

        The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

        Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

        26th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
        and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
        in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

        "Asabove, so below."

        Everydivine virtue manifests on all levels of
        pure being, will, intellect, flowing emotions, and form.
        Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
        with the divine virtues on these levels.

        TheSun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of the
        Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL
        for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

        TheMoon is the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power
        of FLOWING EMOTIONS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

        Willis electric in nature and Emotion is magnetic. Together they form the
        Electro-magneticenergy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
        The ancients call this the Electro-magneticfluid.

        Whenthe Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing emotions.
        Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

        Magneticenergy of flowing emotions is the precursor of
        change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

        Allmiracles in the physical realm are preceded by,
        and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing emotions.

        Eachdegree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
        the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing emotions .
        By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING EMOTION that expresses it.

        Ifa specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
        even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
        and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
        appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

        Thesecond factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
        Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

        A persondetermines which day of the moon cycle
        corresponds with the specific flowing emotions that need
        to be generated for a specific manifestation.

        Forexample, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
        to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
        miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
        of a moon cycle when the emotions that plants respond to the best are magnified.

        Forexample, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal
        plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
        for the highest good and the divine virtues.

        Thespecific time to meditate and generate the being, will,
        concepts, and flowing emotions to manifest the most powerful
        plants of this nature, would be anytime during the sign of Cancer,
        because the entire constellation of Cancer is the attunement to flowing
        emotions of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all, with
        particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

        The25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
        the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

        Bylooking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
        for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in
        effect, a person aligns flowing emotions of meditations accordingly, in
        order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Emotion.

[...]

        sun and moon, male and female, will and flowing emotions, and
        how each compliments the ot

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)