[ANGEL] 17 Cancer, The Angels of Love Divine And Legality of Virtues

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2012

      17 degrees Cancer

      Angels of Love Divine and Legality of Virtues

      Alsoknown as

      The Angels of

       ‘
      Ysquiron’

      Beloved,

      Lovecreates mercy and its parallel virtues.

      DivineLove in its manifestations as mercy fulfills the Laws of Justice and Karma.

      Howdoes Divine Love operate in the spheres and planes of spirit, mind, emotion, and form?

      Listen as we speak.

      If one of you creates harm, according to the Laws of Karma and Justice, this same energy must return to you so that harmlessness is

      learned through personal experience.

      By experiencing the same harm that one has caused another, lessons can is learned on the path to spiritual maturity.

      Throughcause and effect, the lesson that what

      “goesaround comes around”

      islearned.

      Inmanifesting supreme happiness and cohesion in the Unified Field, harmlessness and harmony of all participants,  both selfand others,  are enlivened.

      People seek Love, the highest good of all concerned, in the rhythms and cycles of life.

      The Created Worlds are part of one Web of Life, one Unified Field.

      If,through an act of Divine Mercy, a guilty person is protected from the harmful results of a past mistake, how can justice and harmony be served and the lessons of harmlessness learned?

      Thisgreat mystery is explained simply.

      Feelingsof True Divine Blessing and Mercy flood a person in pure being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation andcreate within that person higherawareness.

      He or she is gifted a higher spiritual experience, a higher knowing.

      Thistrue divine blessing and higher knowing then awaken realizations of harmlessness. These higher realizations raise the energy field so that it no longer vibrates to and attracts more harmful  energy. This resultsin protection from suffering brought about by returning negative karmic energies.  These returning energies manifest symbolically, in a much softer way.

      Insuch cases lessons are therefore learned as gifts of grace from higher sources.

      Returningkarma then manifests symbolically, bouncing off a person’s energy field without causing much actual harm or suffering.

      DivineGrace propells people to change.

      Through beneficial Divine Love that constantly flows through all of space,

      lessonsof harmlessness grow within hearts over time and the teachings of karmic return are needed less and less.

      Therefore,as the Sun traverses the frequency of Divine Love in its manifestation as Mercy, flow with magnetic Love and true divine blessing to attract fulfillment of karma and justice.

      DivineBlessing opens each heart to the Wisdom of Ages and cycles of life, healing the past and the future.

      ThroughDivine Grace, possible future results of past mistakes of mankind go through transmutation.

      Knowthat within Divine Mercy lies the power to heal Earth and bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven without additional suffering.

      Webless you with Love Divine.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Thanksto Simona for passing this on!

      REMEMBERINGHOW TO PRODUCE MANNA

      Sit quiet, spine erect. Envision and connect with all of your glands - pituitary, pineal, thalamus, hypothalamus, parathyroid, thyroid, lymph, renal, all ethereal glands etc. etc. -, see them igniting, ie for instance see white light flashing out, or other images, just feel guided by your own inner inspiration. It does not matter to know all the glands in the body and energy bodies and to know where they are exactly located. Just intent that your divine self guides you and trust that everything proceeds as it should be. Then talk to your glands and intent by saying: "Thank you for producing manna now." Envision your spine and place this intent into the spine, your nerval messaging system to the brain. Automatically your body produces manna.

      Repeatthis technique as often as needed and take as much time as wished to ingest the manna.

      Personally,I move on quite quickly because I have a big working schedule and often do it at work or whenever I feel like it, but it can also be done during meditation time and can be savored and enjoyed while ingesting manna in my Body Temple of  Light.

      Personally,I live on manna without physical food one day per week and the other days I only have one vegan meal per day but produce manna daily. I also noticed that I do not need any supplements like minerals, vitamines or enzymes any more.  The body is divinely and perfectly nourished.

      LiquidManna is a unique form of nutrition.

      Nutritionis one of the strongest dependencies of the human being. In these times of changing paradigms, we all have the opportunity to move into a life without dependencies and ascend into complete freedom: freedom from aging, freedom from creating diseases in order to learn, freedom from physical needs. It is time to take back our power and return to feeding and nourishing our own body. Producing liquid Manna is an extraordinary way to break restrictions and needs. Liquid Manna's availability is unlimited. It can be accessed at any time, resulting in a sense of autonomy and freedom in the area of nutrition.

      Itis nonmaterial, and its energetic qualities come from an internal Divine source. Liquid Manna can be ingested on a daily basis and can have profound effects on the body, mind and spirit.

      LiquidManna is generated, ingested, distributed, and self-regulated within the body. The composition is unique to the individual invoking the process. Manna is produced to create the needed substances with regards to each individual nutritional and physical shape. Each human being can create their own Liquid Manna in a form which is perfect and unique to them.

      LiquidManna generation is a natural ability. Producing manna is remembering who we really are. Our ability to produce Liquid Manna for ourselves reestablishes our connection to our Divine remembrance where this knowledge lies, and through applying this method we strengthen that connection.

      Theactivation of our own natural divine gift - the ability to manufacture Liquid Manna to nourish and support our bodies - is both revolutionary and absolutely natural. It is a connection to new levels of our Divine Self. It is not a program we have to learn, we just have to activate this dormant ability and switch the button on. Once activated, this program is at our disposal for the rest of our life. With the activation we allow the divine energy which is already there to flow through us and to manifest itself.

      Ourascending bodies today need a highly spiritual and essential nutrition which we can manifest and produce ourselves. The integration of manna inside the bodies is very easy and effortless.   Producing manna is different from fasting where the body has to get used to food again. After some days of manna we can continue to eat physical food as usual. With manna food we do not experience headaches, cravings, energy lows or other pains.

      Wecan decide to live only with manna or can produce manna in addition to regular, physical food. We can also change and live one or some days on manna and the others days eat physical food.

      Inany case, taking manna two times per day provides the cells with all the energies they need and which physical food does not provide. Manna contains everything the physical and energy bodies need for perfect functioning.

      Mannatakes your body to new energy levels and heals and detoxifies the entire system.  It is different from prana and chi, because manna is produced by ourselves in complete autonomy. It is not an energy from an outside source.

      Footnotes

      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Eachdegree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Informationof the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

        17 degrees Cancer

         Angels of Love Divine and Legality of Virtues

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         ‘
        Ysquiron’

        Beloved,

        Divine Grace propels people to change.

         Through beneficial Divine Love that constantly flows through all of space,
        lessons of harmlessness grow within hearts over time and the teachings of karmic return are needed less and less.

        Love creates mercy and its parallel virtues.

        Divine Love in its manifestations as mercy fulfills the Laws of Justice and Karma.

        We answer when a child of light asks, "How does Divine Love operate in the spheres and planes of spirit, mind, emotion, and form?"

        People seek Love, the highest good of all concerned, in the rhythms and cycles of life.

         The Created Worlds are part of one Web of Life, one Unified Field.

        If one of you sows or creates harm, according to the Laws of Karma and Justice, this same energy must be reaped, it must return to you so that harmlessness is
        learned through personal experience.

         By experiencing the same harm that one has caused another, lessons on cause and effect are learned on the path to spiritual maturity.

        Through cause and effect, the lesson that what
        “goes around comes around”
        is learned.

        To manifest supreme happiness and cohesion in the Unified Field however, harmlessness and harmony of all participants,  both self and others,  must be enlivened, even to the point of overriding certain situations of cause and effect through divine grace.

        We answer when a child of light asks, "If, through an act of Divine Mercy, a guilty person is protected from the harmful results of a past mistake, how can justice and harmony be served and the lessons of harmlessness learned?"

        This great mystery is explained simply.

        Feelings of True Divine Blessing and Mercy can flood a person in pure being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation and thereby create within that person higher awareness.

         He or she is then gifted a higher spiritual experience, a higher knowing.

        This true divine blessing and higher knowing then awaken deep heartfelt realizations of the necessity of harmlessness.

        These higher realizations raise the energy field so that it no longer vibrates to and attracts more harmful  energy.

         This
         results in protection from suffering of self and others brought about by returning negative karmic energies.

         These returning energies then will manifest symbolically, in a much softer way.

        By lessoning the harm and suffering of returning karma through grace,  lessons are therefore learned as gifts of mercy from higher sources.

        Returning karma then manifests symbolically, bouncing off a person’s energy field without causing much actual harm or suffering to anyone.

        Therefore, as the Sun traverses the frequency of Divine Love in its manifestation as Mercy, we inspire the flowing of magnetic Love and true divine blessing to attract fulfillment of karma and justice for all sentient beings.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2014

          17degrees Cancer

           Angelsof Love Divine and Legality of Virtues

          Alsoknown as

          The Angels of

          Ysquiron

          Beloved,

          DivineGrace propels people to change.

           Throughbeneficial Divine Love that constantly flows through all of space,
          lessonsof harmlessness grow within hearts over time and harsh teachings of negative karmic return are needed less and less.

          Know that within Divine Mercy lies the power to heal Earth and bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven without additional suffering.

          Lovecreates mercy and its parallel virtues.

          DivineLove in its manifestations as mercy fulfills the Laws of Justice and Karma.

          Weanswer when a child of light asks, "How does Divine Love operate in the spheres and planes of spirit, mind, emotion, and form?"

          People seek Love, unity with Divine Light, the highest good of all concerned, in the rhythms and cycles of life.

          Remember that the Created Worlds are part of one Web of Life, one Unified Field.

          Ifone of you sows or creates harm, according to the Laws of Karma and Justice, this same energy must be reaped, it must return to you so that harmlessness is
          learnedthrough personal experience.

           Byexperiencing the same harm that one has caused another, lessons on cause and effect are learned through trial and error on the path to spiritual maturity.

          Throughcause and effect, the lesson that what
          “goesaround comes around”
          islearned.

          Tomanifest supreme happiness and cohesion in the Unified Field, harmlessness and harmony of all participants,  both selfand others,  must be enlivened,even to the point of overriding certain situations of negative karma, overriding returning negative cause and effect, through divine grace.

          Weanswer when a child of light asks, "If, through an act of Divine Mercy, a guilty person is protected from the harmful results of a past mistake, how can justice and harmony be served and the lessons of harmlessness learned?"

          Thisgreat mystery is explained.

          Feelingsof True Divine Blessing and Mercy can flood into a person in pure being, will, thought, emotions, and sensation and thereby create within that person higherawareness.

          It is a gift.

           It is a gift of flowing love in the form of emotions of higher awareness, from one being to another.

           The recipient is gifted a higher spiritual experience, a higher knowing.

          Thistrue divine blessing and higher knowing  awaken deep heartfelt realizations of the necessity of harmlessness.

          Memories of indwelling divinity, or inner innocence and purity are then awakened to some extent.

          This higher realization raises the energy field so that it nolonger vibrates to and attracts more harmful  energy.

           This
           results in protection fromsuffering of self and others when returning negative karmic energies arrive.

           These returning energies at this point will manifest symbolically, in a much softer way.

          In lessening the harm and suffering of returning negative karmas through receiving divine grace,  lessons are received and awakened through miraculous breakthroughs in consciousness from higher sources.

          Thus, returning negative karma manifests symbolically, bouncing off a person’s

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2015

            17degrees Cancer

             Angelsof Divine Love and Legality of Virtues

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Ysquiron

            Beloved,

            The cycles and rhythms of life are based on omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient divine awareness that propel people to change.

             Throughbeneficial Divine Love that constantly flows through all of space,
            lessonsof harmlessness grow within hearts over time and harsh teachings of negative karmic return are needed less and less.

            Through understanding cause and effect and listening to inner guidance, divine love opens the eyes to transmute any situation.

            We inspire the children of divine being with the awareness that almost any fate can be changed to manifest supreme divine happiness.

             Divine Mercy allows the power of love to heal Earth and bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven without additional suffering.

            Lovecreates mercy and its parallel virtues.

            DivineLove in its manifestations as mercy fulfills the Laws of Justice and Karma.

            Weanswer when a child of light asks, "How does Divine Love operate in the spheres and planes of spirit, mind, emotion, and form?"

            People seek Love, unity with Divine Light, the highest good of all concerned, in the rhythms and cycles of life.

            Remember that the Created Worlds are part of one Web of Life, one Unified Field.

            Ifone of you sows or creates harm, according to the Laws of Karma and Justice, this same energy must be reaped, it must return to you so that harmlessness is
            learnedthrough personal experience.

             By experiencing the same harm that one has caused another, lessons of cause and effect are learnedthrough trial and error on the path to spiritual maturity.

            Throughcause and effect, the lesson that what
            “goesaround comes around”
            islearned.

            Tomanifest supreme happiness and cohesion in the Unified Field, harmlessness and harmony of all participants,  both selfand others,  must be enlivened,even to the point of overriding certain situations of negative karma, overriding returning negative cause and effect, through divine grace.

            Weanswer when a child of light asks, "If, through an act of Divine Mercy, a guilty person is protected from the harmful results of a past mistake, how can justice and harmony be served and the lessons of harmlessness learned?"

            Thisgreat mystery is explained.

            Emotions  of True Divine Blessing and Mercy can flood into a person in pure being, will, thought, emotions, and sensations and thereby create within that person higher awareness.