Re: Hello friend!

  • Carole OSteen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012

      I hope your job search is going well. I wanted to alert you to a new job opp in locality.
      We have had several of our members take this opportunity & I am getting lots of perfect success stories.

      The blog has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly Richards. It will also give you all the relevant info you need to get started.
      The link is http://bellaimagenproduction.com/electricalbattery/Jonathan_Green49/?a=204200&s= and I guess the story will be on the home-page until tomorrow.

      Best of luck