[ANGEL] 12 Cancer, The Angels of Transmutation

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012

    12degrees Cancer

    TheAngels of Transmutation

    Also known as

    TheAngels of ‘Tmako

    Beloved,

    Allthirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with faith, with OMNIPOTENTFEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

    Here,at the 12th degree, Feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations

    Emotionsare magnetic, and are the precursor of material manifestation.  Everything that exists in material form does so by power of corresponding feelings flowing and maintaining this form in reality.

    Emotionsgoing through change in turn change material reality on any level, be it the densest level of earth, or the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

    Theevolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

    Each seeker whodesires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounterpersonal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

    "All that I do ye shall do and more."

    Takefor example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.  Wehelp this person realize through high inspiration that strongfeelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that  only attract further negative realities Wehelp this person realize the importance of transmuting  negative magnetic power   into positive divine feelings  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.   This is done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, everything is one with everything else.

     Aperson can center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in  in inharmonious outcomes. By first forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

    "Judgenot, that ye be not judged."

     Inthis way a  child of Light and Love can attune to  a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within.   Withthe power of divine love,  it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

     Doingthis is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".   "All that I do ye shall do and more."

    "Loveconquers all."

    A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

    1…Insteadof resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditionalall Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude, empathyand compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.  Beaware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible  for those who are experiencing them,  for thewisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them. Feelings such as these awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

     These feelings usually originate from an earlier emotional trauma , a trauma caused by lack of love and harmony,  and nowthese feelings arebeing activated  in  a present  time  situation. At the time they were originally experienced , they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and therefore they  deserve to be validated . Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.” This validates the higher andlower selves  for allowing such a  painful experience to happen ,  for the purpose of teaching us .   Itvalidates the  feelings themselves, acknowledges  them for being normal responses to an emotionally  upsetting situation.This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and  stimulate  their healing  process . Feelings are the Water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.

    Loveconquers all.  God is Love.

    If  these are groupfeelings , feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group with an attitude of  understanding, empathy,  praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love.

      Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance  and  in a LOVING, non-critical and non-destructive manner.

    "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

    2…Feelthe negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving  DivineProvidence for the wisdom gainedfrom thisexperience, for creating intense awarenessof the necessity for harmlessnessand for harmony inlife.

     Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space , for making this learning experience available.   Gratitude is a form of love that attracts miracles.

    "Givethanks for all things, for that is My will concerning you."

      Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river whileyou gently love all things from your heart . Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic. This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

    3…During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and natures ofthe situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from theunconsciousness andfrom  universal mind and contain information to affect cures for problems that led to the situation in the first place.

    Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

    As the negative feelings flow, and as insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

    Inthis manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

    4.…Takethe final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

    In other words, hold the vision  or image  of the healing solution  in your imagination  and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION, AS THOUGH ALREADY EXISTING IN REALITY.

      Mergethe positive  vision intothe original picture ofthe negative situation that you arehealing.  The two images interact together and  transmutationoccurs this way, forming a living blueprint of the process of actual transmutation. These two images, or visualizations, become one image in this way, and turn into one final healed image.  The final result is a resolution image of healing . This resolution image is  the blueprint that is nowattracted into physical manifestation.

    Itonly takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2013

      Violet Flame and Blue Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Tmako’

      Beloved,

      Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, from the densest level of earth, to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

      The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is most necessary.

      This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine feelings of faith,  OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

      Here, at the 12th degree, feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations

       Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding feelings flowing.

      Change the feelings and change the form.

      Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounter personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

      We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

      dance
      We help this person realize the importance of transmuting
      negative magnetic power   into positive divine feelings  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

        This is done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, that everything is one with everything else.

       A person can center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes.

       By first understanding, validating, and through love and gratitude for the lessons learned from this experience, forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

      "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

       In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw negative emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within.

        With the power of divine love,  it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

       Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      "Love conquers all."

      A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude,  empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.

      Be aware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible for those who are experiencing them there is much wisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them.

       Feelings such as these are so painful and alarming that they awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

       These feelings usually originate from earlier emotional traumas , traumas that have been caused by lack of love and harmony,  and now these feelings are being activated  in  a present  time  situation.

      At the time they were originally
      experienced , they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and therefore they  deserve to be validated.

      Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.”

       This validates the
       higher and lower selves for allowing such painful experiences to happen, for the purpose of teaching us .

        It validates the
      feelings themselves, acknowledges them for being normal responses to an emotionally upsetting situation.

       This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and
       stimulate  their healing  process.

       Feelings are the Water element.

      let go
      Both water and feelings are intelligent.

       Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.

      Love conquers all.

      God is Love.

       If these are group feelings, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group, and do this with an attitude of  understanding, empathy,  praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love.

        Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe.

       Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance
        and  in a LOVING, non-critical and non-destructive manner.

      "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving  Divine Providence for the wisdom gained, for creating intense awareness of the necessity for harmlessness and for harmony in life

       Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space , for making this learning experience available.

         Gratitude is a form of love that attracts miracles.

      "Give thanks for all things, for that is My will concerning you."

        Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river while you gently love all things from your heart.

      vortex
both sides
      Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic.

       This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

       Emotions are compressed information, like zip files on a computer.

      3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and nature
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2014

      Violet Flame and Blue Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Transmutation
      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Tmako

      Beloved,

      T-M-A-K-O

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen.

       We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.

      A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities.

       We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations.

      We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

      A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

      We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.