[ANGEL] 11 Cancer, The Angels of Mystical Initation

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2012

      11 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Mystical Initiation

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Horomor’

      Beloved,

      Weare the heavenly hosts that govern mystical initiations.

      At the appropriate time in Spiritual Development an initiation into higher consciousness occurs from Divine Being working through The Universe.

      Weinspire the understanding of all mysteries of wisdom from the point of view of the universe.

      “As above, so below.  ”

      Changesin consciousness occur both ways, from the large to the small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the universe which is the macrocosm to the human that is microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

      Initiationworks both from the inner to the outer and from the outer to the inner.

      Asyou remember previously, in doing meditations of the ancient language, in which the attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is imagined as a vast universe swirling all around , a person uses meditation to create changes in the body, feelings, mind and will.

      Through the Law of Correspondences the larger universe was likewise changed on these four levels.

      Asfeelings are infused with Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient Loving Will of Divine Providence, development proceeds until another kind of mystical initiation is attracted.  At this point Divine Providence Itself ordains that such a mystical initiation into higher consciousness be given

      In the mystical initiations that we inspire and protect, an opposite dynamic of the one mentioned above occurs in which the vast macrocosmic universe creates changes in the smaller microcosm of the individual.

      Thisis usually done through an enlightened teacher, who may or may not be in physical embodiment. Thisteacher is guided by Divine Providence to perform the initiation through power of meditation.  He or she Willsand Feels the transference of higher consciousness onto the student, through cognition brought about byLove Divine, using whatever divine virtues and means that inner guidance prompts.

      “Askand ye shall receive.”

      As a person goes through this initiation, powerfulFEELINGS of Universal Awareness are transferred from the teacher into the feelings of the initiate. This attracts physical changes as the initiate’s glandular system reacts to these strongfeelings.

      Thestrength of waveforms is directly related to the strength of will, visualization and flowing feelings in meditation.  We inspire each child of Divine Being to practice and become better at meditation so that power intensifies.

      Thepurity of the waveforms is directly related to the purity of intellectual attunement and purity and clarity of imagination in color, sound, tone, and feelings.

      MIRACLES

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, it is possible to understand how mystical initiations are conferred.

      ‘H-O-R-O-M-O-R

      H…Weteach the power of the word,  the ancient language known as Quaballah, and initiate seekers into how to translate and use the work of divine Providence to fully understand symbols and use the ancient language. Through this virtue, we confer initiation upon those who are spiritually ready.

      [Thevirtue of the Power of the Word.]

      *

      umlautO, eu and O…Wesee through the eyes of Love Divine, and see indwelling Divinity. We transmute a person’s reality into original indwelling Divine Perfection. We evoke happy, successful situations in the physical world and we empower metaphysical masters.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      R…Wecommand impeccable service in following inner guidance.  In exchange we confer highly astute discernment , ingenuity, and expand the mind to grasp and apply this information quickly and easily.

      [Thevirtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.]

      *

      umlautO, eu and O…Weare perfect masters of transmutation. We awaken indwelling Divinity and the original purity of all divine blueprints that are omnipresent in everything ever created, through the power of seeing through the eyes of Divine Love. We help develop high powers of judgment and initiate seekers to use the ancient language to manifest any emotional outcome and turn or twist of fate.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      M…As masters of the processing of emotions,  we understand, control, and teach  the change process.

      UmlautO, eu, and O…Throughcognition brought about by love divine, all forms and systems of transformation are mastered. Success and satisfaction manifest on every level, and the mysteries of meta and astrophysics are revealed.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      R…Weempower our students to acquire deep inner guidance, impeccability, and a number of magical powers.’

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are A, D-sharp, C, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C, and C.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

       Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)