[ANGEL] 10 Cancer, The Angels of Weather Control

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29 10:44 AM

      []

      10degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Weather Control

      Also known as

      TheAngels of ‘Tarato’

      Beloved,

      We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

      Masteryover feelings gives mastery over all the elements.

      Love conquers all.

      For a person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine to bring about divine justice and harmony for all.

      Unambiguous intent and faith  must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather . This is combined with  mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings. Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt. A person has the ability command the beings of the elements.

      Makingit rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

      Weinspire meditations for clarifying guidance. We inspire Divine Will and Intent for  weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned. We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that magnetically attract the beings of the elements who create specific forms of weather desired.

      Ifnegative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  whencertain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities that are attracted may not be satisfactory.

       Wehelp  heal old negative and limiting beliefs and feelings that have been previously held in the unconscious mind. We help align emotions inthe subconscious, conscious, and  superconscious minds  through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation,  and cognitionbrought about by love divine and harmony.

        Divine visualizations and emotions onall levels bringabout the desired results.

      MIRACLES

      ‘T-A-R-A-T-O’

      T…Masteryover feelings gives mastery over all the elements.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…When an enlightened mind with the ability to transform negativity

      *

      R…workswith feelings of freedom of will that are in tune with the highest levels of Divine Consciousness,

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…and uses wisdom of thought and feelings to control the spirits of the air and negative beings,

      *

      T…withhigh inspiration in the feeling nature; then there is control over all of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth.

      *

      umlautO, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine resulst in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned. ‘

      "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM www.amazon.com or from MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

       Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      ******************

      Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationeryby Polly Menendez

      Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

      Feelfree to share these messages.

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Alsoyou can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      Weare all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      one with all;

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 30 8:03 AM

        Astral
Travel 3.jpg

         Each day let us visualize heaven on earth together.

         Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known or unknown to us.

        This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

        It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.

        [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

        Doing this at all other times is just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.

        The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

        let go
        Let us speak the Law of One, inwardly and outwardly.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

         one with all;

        I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        ALBUM
1

        10 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of Weather Control
        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tarato’

        Beloved,

        We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

        For a person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine, so that weather promotes divine justice and harmony for all.

        Divine Will and omnipotent faith is the element of fire.

        Control over one's faith and desires gives control over the fire element in nature.

        Faith and desire has the sensation of heat and expansion in meditation.

        Thoughts and visualizations are the air element.

        Control over one's thoughts and visualizations gives control over the air.

        Thoughts and visualizations have the sensation of relaxation and ease in meditation.

        Thoughts and visualizations that are in attunement with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind bring about Heaven on Earth.

        Thoughts and visualizations then become feelings.

        Flowing feelings of unambiguous intent for the highest good of all and faith must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather.

        Flowing feelings are known in the ancient science as 'the magnetic fluid'.

        Mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings gives control over the elemental beings of water.

        Water contains compressed information and directs the attraction of new realities on the physical plane.

        Feelings have the sensations of coolness and chill in meditation.

        Water which is impregnated with divine Love and the will for the highest good of all then attracts harmonious realities on the physical plane.

        Mastery of the physical plane gives control over the beings of earth.

        Earth has the sensation of weight in mediation.

        Fire is the delta brainwave of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and all creation.

        Air is the theta brainwave of deep inner thought.

        Water is the alpha brainwave of flowing feelings.

        Earth is the brainwave of beta, of the five senses, memory and logic.

        Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt.

         As a person commands their own brainwaves in meditation,  the ability to command the beings of the elements is naturally remembered.

        Making it rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

        We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance.

         We inspire Divine Will and Intent for weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned.

        We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that attract specific forms of weather desired.

        If negative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  when certain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities  may not be satisfactory.

          Therefore, we help heal old negative and limiting beliefs and feelings that have been previously held in the unconscious mind.

        We help
         align emotions in the subconscious, conscious, and  superconscious mind through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation,  and  cognition brought about by love divine and harmony.
         Female Divinity

          Divine intent, visualizations and emotions on all levels bring about the desired results.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2014

          Astral Travel 3.jpg

           Each day let us visualize heaven on earth together.

           Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known or unknown to us.

          This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

          It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.

          [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

          Doing this at all other times can be just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.

          The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

          let go
          Let us speak the Law of One, inwardly and outwardly.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          ALBUM
1

          10 degrees Cancer
          TheAngels of Weather Control
          Alsoknown as

          TheAngels of

          Tarato

          Beloved,

[...]

          umlautO, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine results in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2015

          Today is the full moon with Sun at 10 Cancer, the heavenly hosts of weather control and moon at 10 Capricorn, the heavenly hosts of Cognition.

          TRUE COGNITION is deepest realizations of ONENESS,
          OF UNITY WITH ALL BEING, and the clear divine faith that comes from this.

           Mars, at 6 Cancer, the hosts of telepathy, is conjunct within 4 degrees and Neptune, at 10 Pisces, the host of divine fulfillment, is exactly trine this full moon.

                    Venus is conjunct Jupiter at 22 Leo, the hosts of divine wealth, honor, and power that is the highest good of all concerned.

            [Because Venus is turning retrograde this month, we will get 3 of these conjunctions.
           The next one will be on Aug 4 at 28 Leo.
           This Venus/Jupiter conjunction will create major changes in material reality because of a tight square to a stationary Saturn.
           The third is on Oct 25 at 15 Virgo.
           This is the most powerful conjunction because Mars joins them in Leo making it a triple conjunction and Pluto joins them with a trine.

                     Sun trine Neptune at 4 Cancer/Pisces.]

          Astral Travel 3.jpg

          let go

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          10 degrees Cancer
          TheAngels of Weather Control
          Alsoknown as

          TheAngels of

          Tarato

          Beloved,

          Makingit rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and emotions attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

          Weinspire meditations for clarifying guidance.

           We inspire Divine Will and Intent for weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned.

          We inspire meditations for perfecting emotional states that attract specific forms of weather desired.

          We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

          T-A-R-A-T-O

          T…Masteryover emotions gives mastery over all the elements.
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…When an enlightened mind with the ability to transform negativity

          R…workswith emotions of freedom of will that are in tune with the highest levels of Divine Consciousness,

          A and umlaut A, ae…and uses wisdom of thought and emotions to control the spirits of the air and negative beings,

          T…withhigh inspiration in the emotional nature; then there is control over all of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth.

          umlautO, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine results in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned.

          Fora person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Emotions necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine, so that weather promotes divine justice and harmony for all.

          Divine Will and omnipotent faith is the element of fire.

          Control over one's faith and desires gives control over the fire element in nature.

          Faith and desire has the sensation of heat and expansion in meditation.

          Thoughts and visualizations are the air element.

          Control over one's thoughts and visualizations gives control over the air.

          Thoughts and visualizations have the sensation of relaxation and ease in meditation.

          Thoughts and visualizations that are in attunement with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind bring about Heaven on Earth.

          Thoughts and visualizations then become emotions.

          Flowing emotions of unambiguousintent for the highest good of all and faith must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather.

          Flowing emotions are known in the ancient science as 'the magnetic fluid'.

          Mastery of Flowing Divine Emotions gives control over the elemental beings of water.

          Water contains compressed information and directs the attraction of new realities on the physical plane.

          Emotions have the sensations of coolness and chill in meditation.

          Waterwhich is impregnated with divine Love and the will for the highest good of all then attracts harmonious realities on the physical plane.

          Mastery of the physical plane gives control over the beings of earth.

          Earth has the sensation of weight in mediation.

          Fire is the delta brainwave of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and all creation.

          Air is the theta brainwave of deep inner thought.

          Water is the alpha brainwave of flowing emotions.

          Earth is the brainwave of beta, of the five senses, memory and logic.

          Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt.

           As a person commands their own brainwaves in meditation,  the ability to command the beings of the elements is naturally remembered.

          Makingit rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and emotions attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

          We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance.

           We inspire Divine Will and Intent for weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned.

          We inspire meditations for perfecting emotional states that attract specific forms of weather desired.

          If negative emotions, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  whencertain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities  may not be satisfactory.

            Therefore,we help heal old negative and limiting beliefs and emotions  that have been previously held in the unconscious mind.

          Message 5 of 12 , Jun 30 8:57 AM

            TRUE COGNITION is deepest realizations of ONENESS,
            OF UNITY WITH ALL BEING, and the clear divine faith that comes from this.

            Astral Travel 3.jpg

            let go

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.

            When one is harmed, all are harmed.

            When one is helped, all are helped.

            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

            and I AM one with all there is;

            I ask that THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL  happen,

            .