[ANGEL] 7 Cancer, The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation/resent easier to read

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 26, 2012

      7 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation

      Also known as

      TheAngels of ‘Losimon’

      Beloved,

      ‘Weteach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

      Weinform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.

      We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization  wtih  powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

        To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued, to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

        The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together, is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality. This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.  This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

      OriginalDivine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine. To the extent that this goal was adhered to,  Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested, bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned. These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O. They shine with ultramarine blue light and deep orange light respectively.

      ‘Weconfer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

      OriginalDivine mystical systems sought to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all. This virtue comes from the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation. It gives control over all beings. This is the divine virtue of the letter S, that shines with a purple red light.

      ‘Weteach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

      Weinspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

      ‘Wereveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.  We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

      Inunderstanding ancient miracles, especially levitation, we confer the divine virtue of flowing feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.  We especially inspire flowing feelings of omnipotence.

      Thevirtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

      Weteach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.  We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.

      Thenext letter in our name, the letter “O”  again emphasizes transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine. Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.  We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice. This virtue reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

      Byseeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the underlying original perfect divine blueprints can be seen in anything in creation. This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

      ‘Weteach the children of God how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

      Weinspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing feelings of Divine Supreme Happiness. This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

      ‘Wereveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELINGS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’

      Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

      The understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

      It is through intense flowing feelings that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest new sacred realities upon earth. Mastery of flowing feelings is the mystery of the change process.  Miracles result.

      ALL of the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on mastery of FLOWING FEELINGS. These feelings came from DIVINE INTENT, intent attuned through inner guidance with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Will of Divine Providence for the highest good.

      Justas a computer works on two principles, the 1 and the 0, so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic polarity of WILL AND FEELINGS.

      It is important that the sons and daughters of Divine Being claim their abilities to enter into flowing states of Divine supreme happiness, for this is the principle of coherence. In a state of divine happiness solutions to problems are easily known and manifested. The virtues of ‘Losimon’ produce miracles to make earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place for all sentient life, a true manifestation of heaven on earth.

      To produce feelings that are powerful enough to create strong miraculous changes, it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE FEELINGS being held on a subconscious level,  which contradict the feelings  being generated for a miracle, are healed, transformed and transmuted through unconditional love and empathy, Negative feelings that are loved with unconditional understanding and empathy will heal as they FLOW in a safe and non-destructive way.

      That is why outmoded socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, medicating, or by-passing painful or wounded feelings—the old paradigm—must be re-evaluated and replaced by enlightenedunderstanding of how emotions heal through flowing safely in an atmosphere of LOVE.

      Painful emotional traumas are not healed by avoiding them.

      Thenew paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded feelings were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow safely in a non-destructive way,  Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

      “God’slove is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, denying, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.

      THELAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.

      Feelings heal themselves by flowing nondestructively. The feeling ‘body’ is the astral body. Just like the physical body, the astral or emotional body knows how to heal when given the proper conditions.

      “Asabove, so below.”

      Earthis 80 percent water. The human body is approximately the same.

      Just as desire is analogous to fire,

      and thought is analogous to air,

      feelings are analogous to water.

      Byloving all feelings with UNCONDTIONAL LOVE, it is possible to let them flow and heal and purify.

      In letting negative feelings flow and heal, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.

      FeelingsMUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.  Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment.

      Also,for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings are remembered, processed, and healed as follows:

        As old painful feelings come up in day to day life, the key is to feel them through completely and consistently.  In the ancient process of recapitulation, the memory of a traumatic event or situation is recalled by focusing on present time feelings and asking “when have I felt this way before?”

      Oncea painful memory is recalled, it is relived in the imagination over and over to access all the feelings related to it; it is repeated vividly in the imagination from beginning to end over and over until ALL feelings associated with the original emotional trauma are FELT-THROUGH to resolution.

      It is not advisable for an upset person to interrupt feeling-expressive work

      “inmid stream”.  One potential consequence is that

      the upset person might act out upset feelings impulsively and create self sabotage. It is good to bring upset feelings to resolution quickly.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 8, 2013

        19 degrees Pisces

        The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         ‘Nearah’

        Beloved,

         ‘We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions.’

        Inner guidance sometimes guide people to seek out chemical and pharmacaeutical healing substances, we guide people to the right pharmaceuticals at the right time.

        The original purpose of these substances is to bless all with supreme happiness and the outpicturing of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

        ‘When a person reaches an appropriate level of maturity, we allow him/her to glimpse our range of competence in the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all. ‘

        The ancient formula, "As above, so below" works both ways.

        Just as changes in being, will, thought, feeling and sensations create changes on the physical plane, when a change is made on the physical plane, resulting changes also occur in sensations, feelings, mind, will and being.

        This is true for chemical interventions.

         The proper divine pharmaceutical substances, taken at times of inner guidance of the wisdom of the heart, greatly accelerate healing and awakening on all levels.

        In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances that are physical mainifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment. They have great powers and are actually sacraments that, to be most effective, should be used in conjunction with meditation on divine virtues.

        As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these according to guidance.  We inspire through inner guidance appropriate divine to make and use pharmaceuticals just as we inspire he right time and place for their use.

        Because the mouth is the part of the body temple that speaks the sounds and the tones of the cosmic language, ‘we have a predilection for dental medicine and dental surgery.  We reveal how far the sciences of pharmacy and dentistry will advance in the future.’

        ‘The time is coming when people can regenerate teeth at any age. We will inspire suitable persons in the future with the secret of making bad teeth fall out by themselves, without the necessity of a painful extraction, due to the application of certain pharmaceutical substances. ‘

        ‘After this the person concerned will grow new, healthy teeth within a very short time.’

        It is our responsibility to teach mankind how to master the growth of teeth even as it is our responsibility to help teach The Power of the Word, the sounds of which come through the mouth.

         With each bite of food, pressure on each tooth sends signals along nerves that stimulate energy meridians connected to all parts of the body.  This is an example of how each part of the human body functions on interconnected dimensions and levels.

        The same is true with hair. Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body. It functions as a protective covering, allowing auric energy centers to receive power and information of brainwave energy from the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

         At the same time, hair transmits brainwave energy into the atmosphere, greatly increasing the strength of a person's auric energy.

         ‘Hair getting grey or falling out will be a thing of the past. We will make it possible for each person to choose the color of their hair without having to apply dye or harm it in any way.’

        Divine Providence has ordained from prime beginning that the immortal, beautiful, and perfect spirit of each person live in an immortal, beautiful, and perfect physical body.

        Mankind is to live on Earth in a Heavenly state. This has been spoken of as the time when the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, are united as one. It is spoken of as the time of The Enchantment, and Heaven on Earth.

        The time is arriving sooner than most people imagine when sickness and death, aging and disease, no longer hold dominion.

        This is the promised time when enlightenment, joy, and unconditional love fill each heart with peace. This is a time when the blessings of immortality and eternal youth are realized.

        "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

        By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to unite individual consciousness with divine consciousness and manifest miracles in the field of pharmacology.

        Nearah’

        N…Supreme Happiness is the birthright of

        *

        E… all beings in the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…Wisdom and enlightenment, and the ability to release imperfection for changes into other states that are the highest good of all, enable each person to safely have

        *

        R…freedom and independence and follow inner guidance. The key is to use inner guidance to manifest

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…the creativity of wisdom and enlightenment and transformation through

        *

        H…the power of the cosmic language, the power of the word.

        ****

        Our melody is A,D,G,C, C,G, C, and A.

        The original purpose of divine pharmaceuticals is to bring supreme happiness and enlightenment to all beings. Whenever anyone attunes to this purpose, and uses free will to serve the cause of enlightenment, they find that all miracles of pharmaceuticals are made possible through The Power of the Word.

        *

        MIRACLES

        “God’slove is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

        Love conquers all.....

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 27, 2013

          376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

          7 degrees Cancer
          The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Losimon’

          Beloved,

          ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.

          We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

          We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.
           FatherMotherGod
Amon Ra's picture
           We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization with powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.
          Female Divinity
            To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued, to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

          []

            The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together, is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality.

          This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.

          This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

          Original Divine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine.

           To the extent that this goal was adhered to,  Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested, bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned.

           These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

          They shine with
          deep orange light and ultramarine blue light respectively.

          ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

          Original Divine mystical systems sought to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all.

          portal
          This virtue comes from the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation.

          It gives control over all beings.

          This is the divine virtue of the letter S, that shines with a purple red light.
           Energy Update: Hey my friend!
On a personal & collective
level, we have been moving through a
deep healing cycle this past week,
and will continue to do so for a
while longer. Many people are
feeling like they are being turned
inside-out, however it's actually
because they are being prepared for
deeper & more lasting
healing/awakening to occur. Some
important things to note right now:
Whatever that's keeping us away from
being our most authentic self is no
longer something that can
comfortably be in our experience.
Speaking our truth in a loving way
& practicing non-judgment will
support us greatly. Pacing ourselves
& giving ourselves full
permission to process through
whatever emotions or situations that
come up are also quite important.
Deep breathing, meditation,
exercise, eating nutritious foods,
dancing, gratitude, being of service
& allowing ourselves to channel
our creative gifts will support us
greatly. We are all in this
together! Artwork by: G. Speed
          ‘We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

          We inspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

          ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.

          We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

          In understanding ancient miracles, especially levitation, we confer the divine virtue of flowing feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.

          ATT000071.jpg
          We especially inspire flowing feelings of omnipotence.

          "With the faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to a mountain, be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."
           http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif
          The virtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

          We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.

          We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.
           great divine
director
          The next letter in our name, the letter “O”  again emphasizes transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine.

          Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.

          We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice.

          This virtue of harmony reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

          By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the underlying original perfect divine blueprints can be seen in anything in creation.

          This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

          ‘We teach the children of God how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

          We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing feelings of Divine Supreme Happiness.

          danceoneness.13
          To the extent that they manifested feelings of divine happiness, they were successful and were able to see the solutions to any problems.

           This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

          ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELINGS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’
           Astral Travel 3.jpg
          Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

          It is the understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven that manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

          .

[...]

          The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded feelings were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow to natural resolution safely in a non-destructive way.

          Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

          “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

          It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, fearing, condemning, denying, hating, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.
           Intuition
          THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.
          Feelings heal themselves by flowing nondestructively.

          A good cry is essential to emotional health when sadness comes up for healing.

          The feeling ‘body’ is the astral body.

          let go
          The feeling body must have good circulation.
          Feelings must move.
          Feelings must breathe.

          Just like the physical body, the astral or emotional body knows how to heal when given the proper conditions.

          “As above, so below.”

          Earth is 80 percent water.

          The human body is approximately the same.

          Just as desire is analogous to fire,

          and thought is analogous to air,

          feelings are analogous to water

          By loving all feelings with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, it is possible to let them flow and heal and purify.
          This is necessary for generating states of divine happiness that are required for miracles and levitation, especially from the subconscious mind.

          looking
           In letting negative feelings flow and heal, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.
           Strong feelings are powerful, both negative ones and positive ones.
          Wounded painful feelings, in order to heal and change, MUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.

          Regret 33
          Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment as long suppressed feelings of anger, fear, shame, and helplessness are finally allowed to unfreeze and move.

          Remember, for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings are processed and healed