RE: << lovingpurelove >> The Dailys Will Be On Hiatus For A Little While

  • Becky Colpitts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
      Thank you Shay. You have touched my life in such a meaningful way. Enjoy and just Be. Energy is lovely. You are powerful. Time for me to get on some of the email lists that you have so lovingly forwarded. I AM stepping into my own power!
      Love and light, Becky

      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhc4sure@...
      Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 08:21:15 +0000
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> The Dailys Will Be On Hiatus For A Little While

      Thank you Laura and everyone will always be in my heart and thoughts. Feel free to write me directly at any time and look forward to when I can return to being active here. Hugs and love, Shay