Sounds True ~ Weekly Wisdom: Radical Self-Inquiry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2012
      This week features Reggie Ray, Marie Manuchehri, Gangaji, and Jason Shulman
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Weekly Wisdom: Free teachings to enjoy and share
      Insights at the Edge
      The Awakened State

      Reggie Ray
      Dr. Reginald A. Ray speaks with Tami Simon about sharing the pinnacle teachings of Tibetan Buddhism with modern practitioners.
      Learn More
      Producer's Pick
      Flooding Your Emotions with Loving Vibrations
      Marie Manuchehri
      Marie Manuchehri offers a guided meditation for entering a loving and open state that allows us to perceive our unseen allies.
      Learn More

      a Good Minute
      Radical Self-Inquiry

      Gangaji
      Gangaji reveals why the simple question “Who am I?” can lead us to profound awakening on the spiritual journey.
      Learn More

      Wise Words
      The Instruction Manual for Receiving God
      Jason Shulman
      Jason Shulman
      God is always present and accessible to us.

      Learn More

      SHARE:

                 Share this email with your network on Facebook Share this email with your network on Twitter Forward this email to
Friends
      Call: 1-800-333-9185

      This email was sent by Sounds True, Inc.

      P.O. Box 8010 | Boulder, CO, 80306 | © 2012 Sounds True, Inc.