Accept who you are, wholly and without reservation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012

      Source: Sanjay Bali

      Instead of constantly seeking acceptance from others, give acceptance to yourself. Accept who you are, wholly and without reservation.
      Accept your own brilliant, unique value. Then add immensely to that value by graciously and gratefully accepting the special value of the other people in your life.
      Each person is delightfully different, and so are you. Accept and embrace that diversity.
      You are inherently worthy, whether anyone explicitly tells you that or not. Give acceptance, to yourself and others, and you will have no need to seek it.
      Give acceptance, and you will have no worries about not getting it. Do what you do, not because of how it will appear, but for the real difference it will make.
      Accept the goodness that you know is in your authentic nature. Accept yourself, and all that is, and be free to live the abundance without hesitation.