Norma Gentile: Meditation Concert Sat, new Mandalas on YouTube, Practitioner Wkshp July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
       Norma
      Gentile
      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      YouTube Videos

      Podcasts

      Private
      Healings

      Calendar

      Newsletters

      Articles

      Hildegard

      Store

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      Contact

      Links

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter6-12.html
      PRINT http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_june12.pdf
      Dear Friends,
      As we move into the active energies of full summer, I am reminded of the importance of making external decisions and actions based upon what we hear and feel coming from that stillpoint within ourselves.
      This Saturday in Ann Arbor I offer an hour long Meditation Concert (info below) to which you are all invited. It will be videoed by both a regular camera and cameras equiped with sensors to pick up and translate subtle energies into visible pictures. Even if you don't live in the area, portions of it will be available on YouTube, with the normal video and subtle energy pictures intertwined. If you do live in the area, please come and be a part of this meditation and larger-world video experience.

      UPCOMING EVENTS - - - (complete list and more info here)
      June 23

      Candlelight Meditation Concert - Ann Arbor
      July 20-22

      3 Day Workshop on Sound / Healing in my home in Michigan
      Oct 20 -23
      Oct 24-25

      Ottawa (Canada) Concert, Workshop, Private Sessions
      Toronto Private Sessions

      NEW! Enjoy Sacred Geometry Mandalas to my Sacred Chants on YouTube
      This is so nice! One of my healing songs "Create Your Life", recorded at a recent meditation concert, was the inspiration for two beautiful and colorful "moving mandalas" of sacred geometry. You can view these videos, both by Timothy Helgeson Here and Here on YouTube. Thank you Timothy! (Fractologist22)

      Saturday, June 23 at 8pm
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -PRINT FLYER HERE to share with friends

      Candlelight Meditation Concert of Chant
      A time to reflect on what you are here to do now, within the energies of the Summer Solstice
      Through my chants and times of silence, I offer to co-create an experience of Sacredness in which we can all come to rest. Here is a time to reflect and ask those inner questions that have no answer, but lead us into a deeper exploration of ourselves. Please join me as I sing Songs of Spirit, improvised in the moment, and medieval chants by Saint Hildegard of Bingen with a choir of Tibetan Singing Bowls, Harmonic Humming, and Schruti Box

      Concert Theme: What are you here to do now?
      In times of great change there seems to be a large psychic cloud of dust that inhibits us from easily seeing our next steps. At these times the only way of knowing our true direction in life is by trusting, and feeling when our body is saying 'yes' or 'no'. Here is an opportunity to settle into a quiet state where those answers might arise from within yourself.

      Check out Norma's latest spoken meditation
      "What are you here to do now?" This relates directly to the energetic theme of this meditation concert.
      LOCATION and SPONSOR: Interfaith Center for Spiritual Growth, 704 Airport Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
      COST: Suggested Donation: $15-$20 at door (doors open at 7:30pm)
      Norma Gentile is a sound shaman. After earning her Master's in Voice Performance, she returned to her natural ability to see auras, and began incorporating energy awareness into her performances and teaching. Born out of her own experience, she developed tools to help other healers, singers and actors use their voices, bodies and energy skills with more ease.

      Something Fun:
      A friend who has a 'ghost busters' type app on her camera took pictures that show how my CD, Songs of Spirit interacts with dark energies. She then took a picture showing how Archangel Michael's energy looks. Click Here to see the other pictures for yourself. We hope to have a few cameras capturing energies present in the room during the upcoming Ann Arbor concert.

      Michigan, near Ann Arbor
      Friday - Sunday, July 20-22----

      Sound Shamanism Training Workshop
      Sound, Energy and Healing

      This is a weekend workshop for Practitioners, Performers, and Advanced Students.  If you honor that the power to heal is within each of us, you are the type of person who will benefit from the weekend.
      The workshop is an interactive experiential training, limited to a dozen participants, with plenty of time for personal focus and questions. I want you to learn how to use and integrate what I am sharing into your own life, meditation, and practice. Please do share this with others whom you think might be interested.

      The weekend includes
      - Applying sound to Energy Healing
      - Singing, chanting and toning using breath power
      - Creating sacred grids for easy clearing
      - Using Archangel Michael, Mary, and others for healing
      - New Nature energy provides physical regeneration
      - Grounding using Nature & Earth Energies for support
      Norma Gentile, sound shaman, incorporates both sound and energy healing into her private sessions, workshops and concerts. Holding a masters in Voice Performance and years of study with esoteric teachers, Norma is a natural intuitive and channel who receives information from Spirit both in written words and through music. She has recorded four albums of healing music, writes for Sedona Journal, and provides monthly sound healings for Drunvalo Melchizedek's online ezine www.spiritofmaat.com.

      For those of you who want to know more about Norma's own experiences with this technique, which uses sound to magnify other healing modalities, please
      read here (Honoring Spirit in the Healing Process)

      MORE ABOUT WORKSHOP CONTENT
      MORE ABOUT WORKSHOP DETAILS

      COST: $375 before July 1, $425 after (includes live food lunch)
      Limited to 14 participants

      To Register:
      Please email first and then send a check to:
      Norma Gentile
      PO Box 971020
      Ypsilanti, MI 48197
      LOCATION:
      Private Home near Ann Arbor Michigan
      Friday, July 20 - - - - - 10am - 6pm
      Saturday, July 21 - - - 10am - 6pm
      Sunday, July 22 - - - - -10am - 2pm

      This workshop is suitable for practitioners and advanced students.
      The workshop is limited to 14 participants, so there is plenty of time for individual questions and inquiry.

      Get the healing power of a Private Session on your iPod / CD player with Norma's free Meditations
      available as CD or mp3 - -
      Meditation #33 from May 20, 2012
      What are You Here to do Now?
      Accessing the High Heart to lead and empower your life now

      Purchase as standard CD
      download or stream mp3

      Subscribe at iTunes
      Podcasts > Norma Gentile
      1 Using Sacred Space
      2 Entering into Sacred Space
      3 Your Two Heart Chakras (and what they do)
      4 Meditation on Your High Heart
      5 Updating Your Spiritual Support Staff
      6 Sound Healing: How does Your Body want to be supported by Your Soul now? (Mother of Eternity)
      7 Sound Healing: What are you meant to do now?
      8 Let your Soul Lead You
      9 Re-Claiming Your Right to Say "No"
      10 Your Traditional Heart Chakra
      11 Experience Your Unique Quality of Unconditional Love
      12 Exiting from Sacred Space
      NOTE: Includes 2 sound healings, recorded during a live concert.

      We are gradually developing new chakras. One, related to our thymus gland, helps guide us upon the path that our Soul desires for us to choose in this lifetime. Here, at the High Heart, is where we hear the impulses of "stop" or "proceed" or sometimes even "no". Here is our built-in compass, available to us anytime we choose to use it.

      These meditations help you find this High Heart within yourself, open and clear the related chakra, both in front and behind yourself, then reset the chakra and invite in your most potent guides and angels who support you now.

      This meditation includes two live sound healings from a recent concert, similar to those on my album Songs of Spirit.

      In times of great change there seems to be a large psychic cloud of dust that inhibits us from easily seeing our next steps. At these times the only way of knowing our true direction in life is by trusting that our Soul is intimately connected to our body, and learning to feel what our Soul, through our body, is telling us. Here is an opportunity to settle into a quiet state where those answers might arise from within yourself.

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      AVAILABLE FROM:
      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      GET A JUMP START ON CELEBRATING HILDEGARD'S SAINTHOOD THIS YEAR!

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      -------- NEW - iPhone & iPad goodies /T-shirts
      organic / cotton / plus-sizes / children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.

      area
      long sleeve
      area
      iPhone cover
      area
      ceramic travel mug
      area
      raglan hoodie
      area
      reusable tote bag

      Attend a Meditation Concert without leaving your home!
      You can now experience a Live Meditation Concert online.  It was edited into four parts, and subtitles were added to offer additional insights.  See Norma's youtube page or click below.
      Part 1 Opening to Spirit: talk and sound healing
      Part 2  The Sacred Masculine Within
      Part 3  Ubi Caritas Improvisation (Where there is Love)
      Part 4  Improvisation and Kyrie by Hildegard of Bingen
      .

      FREE SOUND HEALINGS (hosted on the SpiritofMaat.com website)

      Loving Tenderness Abounds (Caritas abundat) from Norma's newly re-released album Healing Chants

      Ubi Caritas (4 part harmony) with schruti box

      Caught by Spirit with schruti box

      Weaving Compassion (a choir of Tibetan Bowls accompanies my improvised chant inspired by my Hathor guide Atamira)

      Click Here for more of my Sound Healings and Articles on SpiritofMaat

      A Note on Phone Meditations and CDs of Meditations and Teachings:
      As of today, I have 33 Meditations and Teachings recordings available. They cover all on different subjects, some are direct channelings from my guides, most often Archangel Michael, Mary, the Hathor Atamira, Thoth, Shesat or a group of Ascended Masters. Most of them invoke Sacred Space and then focus on an issue and provide time for your guides and angels to work with you energetically.
      Many are drawn from the live Phone Meditations that I offer each month. About half contain healing songs or chants. All are offered freely as podcasts (you can subscribe directly on iTunes > Podcasts > Norma Gentile) or at cost CDs. At this time donations provide the funding for the free monthly (or so) Phone Meditations, the recording and editing process, posting them online and paying the monthly fee to maintain them online for free download. As of today, more than 40,000 downloads of these meditations has occurred. And chances are you have participated. Thank you! I know it is your energy that shapes each meditation and newsletter, and helps pull the information and insights that I share through me from Spirit.
      I look forward to many more meditations, and many more downloads! And yes, please share these newsletters, podcasts and phone meditations with your friends, your email circle and others.

      Private Healing Sessions
      (offered in person or by phone)

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).

      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997.
      Read more about private healing sessions here

      Norma's other offerings ---

      RECORDINGS OF HEALING MUSIC AND CHANT
      (sacred chants from Hildegard, improvisations from Spirit and healing songs from the Hathors, available as a CD or download)

      SPOKEN MEDITATION CDs and PODCASTS
      (meditations and information, available as a CD or download)

      WATCH HEALING CHANTS ONLINE
      www.youtube.com/normagentile

      MONTHLY FREE ONLINE SOUND HEALINGS:
      sponsored by
      Spirit of Maat
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com

      My monthly articles and free sound healings are now available in English and German online through
      www.spiritofmaat.com This is different from the newsletter, which you are reading now. If someone is forwarding you this newsletter, you might want to (