Patricia Cota-Robles: PREPARING OUR BODIES FOR THE CHANGES AT HAND

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      Preparing Our Bodies for the Changes at Hand
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      http://www.eraofpeace.org/

      This is an incredibly powerful summer and we are experiencing greater influxes of Light than we have ever been able to endure. This is causing our physical body to go through all kinds of changes. These changes affect not only the stress level in our cells and organs, but in our emotional and mental bodies as well. The Divine Intent of these changes, which are being orchestrated by our I AM Presence, is to help us withstand the even greater influx of Light we will be experiencing as we move through the remainder of this auspicious year. The goal is for us to assimilate the maximum benefit from this Light without causing damage to our cells, and with the least amount of stress on our mental and emotional bodies. This is not an easy task.

      This is actually a Divine Alchemy that is occurring within the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies of each and every one of us. This process is transforming every person at a cellular level from a carbon-based planetary Being into a crystalline based Solar Light Being. This is truly a unique experiment and none of us have ever been through this kind of physical transfiguration process. We are in uncharted waters, and our bodies are working tenaciously to keep up with the changes. Anything we can do to assist with this process will be greatly appreciated by our I AM Presence.

      The Company of Heaven has given us important information and powerful tools to make things easier for us. Raising our vibrations is the key to easing the pain and stress we may be experiencing in our Earthly bodies. The Beings of Light are encouraging all of us to eat lighter and more purified foods. Organic fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, pure water, and more raw food will certainly help lift us up. Being in nature, listening to beautiful music, meditating, being kind to ourselves and others, and remaining in a state of harmony whenever possible will also help to raise our vibrations. The more love, joy, laughter, relaxation, and peace we experience the better.

      This is an important time for us to take control of our thoughts, words, feelings, and actions. The Light pouring into the planet amplifies everything in its path, so pay attention. Focus on what you want to create in your life, not the things you do not want to empower in your life.

      In the midst of the most intensified influx of Light the world has ever known, the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth and the Elemental Kingdom have given us a wonderful Light Elixir. This exquisitely beautiful and aromatic Light Elixir is designed to help us strengthen our aura and our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. This wonderful gift will help us to assimilate, in the most positive way, the influx of Light that will be anchored on Earth during the unprecedented activities of Light that will take place in August, and throughout the remainder of 2012.

      Our I AM Presence is raising the frequency of vibration within our Earthly bodies the maximum we can endure in every 24-hour period. The Light Elixir will serve as a healing unguent to ease this process within each and every one of us.

      This Light Elixir is a beautiful spray of Harmonic Oils and Liquid Light Elixir. It is a multi-Dimensional synergy inspired by the Masters of Light to align Soular Chakra Energies and empower our Body, Mind, and Spirit. The stronger our bodies are, the more Light we will be able to withstand and the sooner the patterns of Divine Love, Reverence for ALL Life, and Oneness will become a reality on this planet.

      This exquisite fragrance has been consecrated with the powerful energies from the unique Celestial Alignments and Activities of Light that are taking place this summer.

      If you are interested in ordering this Light Elixir for yourself or as gifts for your friends and loved ones, you may do so from our SECURE WEBSITE SHOPPING CART:

      http://eop.mybigcommerce.com/

      If this link does not work, please cut and paste it in your browser.

      You can also order the Light Elixir by mailing or faxing the Order Form at the bottom of this e-mail.

      This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

      ©2012 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

      ORDER FORM

      LIGHT ELIXIR for 2012, Birthing A Renaissance of Love

      $15.00 plus postage/handling.

      Please send me  ____  LIGHT ELIXIR (s) for 2012 - $15.00
      plus postage/handling

      Light Elixir for 2012               $______________
      Postage & Handling               $______________
      Foreign Postage                     $______________
      TOTAL                                    $______________

      Postage and Handling

      Up to $20.00................$ 6.00
      $20.01-$36.00.............$ 8.00
      $36.01-$50.00..............$ 9.00
      $50.01-$75.00.............$12.00
      $75.01-$90.00.............$13.00
      $90.00 and over...........$15.00

      For all Canada & Mexico orders, please add an additional 10% of the subtotal (total of merchandise before postage).  For all other foreign countries, please add an additional 16% of the subtotal.  Please do not send personal foreign checks.  Send an International Postal Money Order or you may use a credit card.  Thank you!

      NAME___________________________________________
      ADDRESS________________________________________
      CITY____________________STATE_________ZIP________
      COUNTRY_________________________________________
      TELEPHONE______________________________________
      E-MAIL___________________________________________

      CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

      VISA_____  MASTERCARD_____  AMERICAN EXPRESS_____

      DISCOVER CARD____

      NAME ON CARD_______________________________________
      AMOUNT_____________
      CARD NUMBER________________________________________
      EXP DATE_____________SECURITY CODE_____

      If ordering by mail, send this order form to:

      New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose (or NASHP)
      PO Box 41883
      Tucson AZ 85717

      Fax 520-751-2981
      Phone 520-885-7909
      Website:
      http://www.eraofpeace.org/

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization