    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012

      Source: The Temple of The Presence

      Lady Master Venus
      February 15, 2004

      When entertaining a personal love, let it be guided by Wisdom and protected by the Will of God. No Love is ever wasted. I have instructed on this time and time again. You may love every moment of every day of every lifetime, and not one erg of that energy that goes forth wrapped in the ribbons of Love will be lost to you. If Love be selfless, if it be pure, it will always remain and expand in the glorious pink band of your Causal Body. It will sustain you in those times when you elect to stand alone in the fullness of your own Love of God and be filled, knowing that nothing can shake those areas of life firmly fixed and grounded in God Love.

      Do not expect to always understand the workings of Love until such time as you are Ascended or have donned the garment of adeptship. For the Heart's prompting will oft times confound the outer mind — you will not be able to read the full record that is involved. Trust in your God Presence, and as you pursue the Love of God first, you will know when to trust others as well. Even though there be times when you feel betrayed or disappointed in your pursuit of Love, you will always have the foundation of the Love of God to keep you firmly fixed upon the pathway to the Heart of God. That is truly the all-in-all of Love. All other things must come second to the pursuit of God Love. If they do not, they are not pure and, as such, are not a part of the fulfillment of your Divine Plan.

      Copyright 2004, The Temple of The Presence