Infinite Being Newsletter: Healing from Cancer Naturally

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 12:54 AM
      Spiritual Metaphysics
      Healing from Cancer Naturally
      by Dreama Vance, Infinite Being News
      Many of our readers know that my sister died from colon cancer a few years ago. What you don't know is that she survived recurrent breast cancer many years before the colon cancer diagnosis. Searching for and researching alternative health modalities became a driving force in my life as I explored ways that might help her get well. It is because of this experience that I am passionate about health and our options to choose good health.

      Because I know the heartache that comes with a diagnosis of cancer and because I know how afraid and alone one can feel when attempting to determine right actions in responding to this illness, I wanted to let everyone know about Dr. Thomas Lodi's teleseminar: Healing from Cancer Naturally.
      Dr Thomas Lodi, MD is a recognized leader in treating cancer successfully with holistic modalities. Just by listening to the preview I learned things I didn't know. This teleseminar is a course that started yesterday, but replays are available.

      Although this specifically addresses cancer, much of the information can be applied to establishing and maintaining good health in general.

      Have you ever thought about what you would do if you were diagnosed with cancer? After my sister died, I seriously thought about this question. After hearing Dr Lodi speak several years ago, because he is so knowledgeable of conventional and alternative treatments, I know I would be heading for his clinic in Arizona if I ever faced that diagnosis.

      However, with this information being offered, prevention is much more my cup of tea. So check out the following link and see what is being offered.

      Urgent note: The free teleseminar preview is only being offered for another 24 hours.

      http://nanacast.com/vp/105942/132029/

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.