Sheila Gale ~ Celebrating You: Eric Pearl and the Ultimate You Mindfest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Had a totally AWESOME interview with Eric Pearl this past Monday and I
      wanted to make it available to all my Celebrate You listeners.

      If you've already signed up for the Celebrate You series, you'll find it
      on the speakers page and under the link "Bonus Calls".

      If you haven't signed up for Celebrate You yet, then go...
      HERE to register for the series
      and keep up on all the free calls & bonuses!

      Eric Pearl is an internationally recognized healer and is widely
      regarded as the world’s leading authority on energy healing.
      So don't miss out on this incredible (and FREE!) bonus call.

      And, it's happening right now! The 2012 Ultimate You Mindfest
      with Paul R. Scheele. Paul is an acclaimed expert of
      human performance, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP),
      accelerated learning, and preconscious processing.
      Take less than an hour a day for six days in a row during an
      extraordinary (and free!) online event, and see how much better
      life can be. This is self-growth for busy people.

      We're on DAY 3... Believe in Yourself: Whisk away limiting habits of mind

      And, check out what's up next...
      Day 4Follow-through with Unwavering Consistency:
      Hardwire inner drive and amazing self-discipline

      Day 5Feel Great about Yourself: Remove the negative influences of other people

      Day 6Open the Flow of Prosperity:
      Use the immense power of your mind to attract what you choose

      Celebrate You! Teleseminar| Ultimate You Mindfest

      Reality Radio Productions

      302 Via Paraiso
      Monterey, CA
      93940