Path of the Soul, Destiny Card: Light Within ~ Encoded ~ Universal Connection

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      The more that we genuinely and sincerely open ourselves to life we do, can and are stepping into a deeper reverence for life as well as embracing and opening to a heart, soul and mind that is more aware. That clarity is very much apart of the fruit of wisdom and understanding which we receive and create. It is a reflection of our connection and that reflection shines brighter and brighter  especially as we rekindle that Inner Light within us. Let us know over-think in an attempt to analyze this; rather allow our Spirit and understanding to grow by living and receiving the experiences. All of this will flow naturally and that is apart of how we will begin to come to a clearer understanding of our experiences and of ourselves. Keep to heart that even within may seem the slightest or smallest of experiences there are such magnificent messages, insights, epiphanies just waiting to unfold. We can and will begin to See deeper and fuller into what these are as they relate and speak to us, about us and on the world; not only the one we physically see but those that we are apart of that we travel upon within our thoughts, dreams and more.

      Also equally of value in this period is the support that we are receiving. Yes support from and with your Guides and Angels yet also from those here who live with us. The human support who are no less Divine in the way they move, touch, encourage, and inspire us. Each of us to one another for we are writing the Story that we can and choose to create. New chapters, revelations, adventures. This is a time of the Artist expressing him or herself however that may be. Whether it is pen or pencil to paper, brush to canvas, an instrument or whatever form it may be. Craft, create, record and express the experiences for we can and will and continue to blossom and grow. So let today be one of beauty, radiance, healing, joy and love as we Open ourselves to the Love within and share it without.

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image