Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 20 June 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Do you feel the power in your ability to heal everything within your life, your biological, planetary, and cosmic DNA?  All healing is simply remembering wholeness, remembering love and reinterpreting what you believe happend to you, in this expanded context.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102