When You Begin to Touch Your heart or Let Your Heart be Touched ~ Pema Chodron

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      Source: ॐஜॐTheღSanctuaryღOfღLoveღAndღLight ॐஜॐ

      “When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it’s bottomless, that it doesn’t have any resolution, that this heart is huge, vast, and limitless. You begin to discover how much warmth and gentleness is there, as well as how much space.”

      - Pema Chodron
      shared with love Alyson xx