Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 06/01/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy — you're right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Houston, TX on Saturday, January 5th, 2002 # 458
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.