Expect Wonderful: Invitation of the Current Energies + Sat Event

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      Lightworker Collective Event
      Saturday, June 2 - Eclipse Emergence

      Eclipse Passage Reflections:

      We're in a potent passage and it's good to tune into ourselves and see what we need to clear and complete in alignment with this motion toward a full moon on Monday, accompanied by a partial lunar eclipse.

      To do this, notice what triggers you lately. What you feel defensive or emotional about. Pay attention to what tires you out. What upsets you. Pay special attention to that stuff you thought you were over which may be surfacing for an even deeper up-rooting and clearing--that stuff you don't want to hear about anymore. What you thought was gone that came up again. Notice what distracts you from your joy and then resolve it, deal with it, feel it, bless it, forgive it, honor it, handle it...do whatever it takes so you can have a clear foundation in life and return to an un-congested state of being.

      It's time to be very practical and decisive about your life as this unique perspective in human form. To create a stable experience for yourself to support you as you flow more and more of your divine energies into your human energy system. This is the blessing of the Eclipse Cycle--to prepare us for the Venus Transit and the Solstice, so we're lean and refined, shiny and fresh and open to receive...and it's approaching. Soon. So take time for you

      Eclipse Passage
      Preparing for the Venus Transit:
      Completion Support for the Eclipse Passage
      Saturday, June 2th Live! at 11:00 pacific time

      Needless to Say...You're Invited!
      Join us this Saturday for energetic support, an experiential clearing meditation that works with past/parallel life energies, heals your family lineage and continually liberates your uniqueness, and brings you into harmony with your own ideals.  At the close of the event, you'll emerge with a very powerful sense of your own value, freedom and power.  It's time to come into true expression of being.

      We want to greet the Venus energies of love, beauty and harmony, with a capacity to receive deeply.

      Click HERE, or the picture above to read more and register.

      Blessings of love and light!

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102