Fw: Tuesday, August 7

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      Tuesday, August 7

      Mayan Calendar: 9 Mulac, 12 Pop

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      The Moon squares Chiron at 1:13 PM.

      The emotional intuitive realm linked with Chiron gives us a way to go deep inside and experience the subconscious mind. All feelings are screened through the Moon and stored in the subconscious mind. The best way to know ourselves is to learn to jouney deep within by means of dreams or emotional depth-work.

      We need to feel what our spritual essence is in order to get in touch with it. This is an opportunity to get in touch with our deepest, heartfelt aspirations on a Soul level. Emotional depth-work is recommended.

      Chiron and the link to Uranus.

      We each have the capability to enter the intuitive realm and become Soul-infused personalities. It is our heritage to come to know and participate in the Universal Mind.

      Chiron remains in Sagittarius until December 12 2001, bringing into focus transformation and Soul attunement. Humanity's greatest wound is about separation between spirit and matter, self and other

      Chiron brings to the surface the intense feelings of wounding in order to heal the split between the Soul and the personality. We are experiencing a fusion of Soul and personality which leads to a deepening process in order to evolve to the next level of spiritual awareness.

      We can expect multidimensional realities, deep memories, and an unceasing evolutionary movement to occur. We are experiencing change and transformation, either from our own personal choices or from changes in the weather, government or economics.

      This wound is the source of infantile, instinctual acting out as expressed by people as well as countries. We may be confronted with power drives and controlling behaviours in order to experience the use and abuse of power. Once we lovingly acknowledge our wounded feelings and negative attitudes, we are able to heal them through emotional depth-work.

      Uranus has been in sextile aspect to Chiron for some time. This influence gives spontaneous activity which brings about evolutionary development and the desire to improve conditions. New conditions arise to help the soul of humanity to express itself more freely.

      This experience is a global Initiation. Step by step we are integrating the personality with the Soul. The personality and Soul are polarities and Chiron shows us how the conflict between these polarities leads to higher resolution. On an energy level, the pain of separation, experienced in the solar plexus, moves up to the heart, where unification occurs.

      Chiron is creating events that bridge our sense of separation. Through Trauma Clearing we are experiencing a rebirth by healing our unconscious emotional and mental patterns. As we integrate our personalities and heal our emotions, we experience a reorientation of values and healing in the area of relationships.

      We are learning to transcend the experience of power and pleasure because we are finding that all actions that link to Soul-purpose are the ones that bring true joy. We are relinquishing the old and embracing the new by choosing the vibrant passion and joy of present-centred awareness and inner attunement.

      As our evolution in consciousness continues, as we become more and more aware of the hidden mysteries of life. The healing rays of the Chiron-Uranus sextile are building larger pathways in our mental substance so that our bodies can attune to higher frequencies and become better conductors the of the inner Light of Wisdom.

      We are getting ready for the Age of Science and Enlightenment.

      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Get a FREE e-mail account and save 5 square feet of rainforest with every e-mail you send or receive! Visit http://www.planet-save.com to sign up now!