Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 7, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      May 7, 2012

      Dear Shay,

      We experienced a powerful full moon on Saturday, May 5 that opened a portal to higher dimensional being. This will be a new experience that could be a little uncomfortable at first, as we learn to be the bridge between dimensions while staying grounded in the 3rd and bringing our higher dimensional experiences here. The full moon energy builds until May 20, when we have our first eclipse of 2012. The best way to manage this energy is to keep your intentions high for

      As we explore this new paradigm and prepare to take action, and May is an 'action oriented month', we are faced with the issue of responsibility and how we align ourselves with the things we can change, what we should change, and what we can choose to leave alone. This week's article is about the difference between responsibility and obligation.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Have a wonderful week and I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life radio show on Wednesday at 8PM US central time, where we discuss the newsletter articles, current topics and I take caller questions. See the link on the right to visit the show page.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================

      What are you responsible for?

      We know that our reality is entirely our responsibility. What is in it, how it unfolds, what we create and what we allow, tolerate and accept all reflect how we use our energy in the creation of each step of our life journey. But we have expanded the definition and scope of responsibility to include another aspect which makes being responsible a struggle and a burden to the point that we are willing to relinquish our power because we can't face the responsibility we think goes along with it. The aspect we have added to responsibility is obligation, and it is an aspect of the martyred healer paradigm and a heavy burden indeed.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's feature product
      After many months, it is finally here, the
      11-11-11 Mastery Attunement program on CD. Learn about your Atlantean connection, karmic cycles and healing, soulmates, achieving divinity, claiming your mastery and more. The 11-11-11 Mastery Attunement program is a 3CD set which includes a 58 page workbook with the full transcript and the worksheet, also sent separately as a download so you can print multiple copies. This includes the expanded 7 Mastery Attunements, energetic downloads to expand your consciousness and bring you to your mastery attunement.
      You can purchase the 3CD set with the whole program or just the 7 Mastery Attunements CD.
      Learn more and purchase this program by clicking here
      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 9 at 8PM US CDT. We discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Mastery Community Members receive a discount on their purchase. Join today!

      Business Mastery program members. Check your email for your next Business Mastery tip -- Save your Data & Save your Business.

      Not a Business Mastery program member? The program is open to new members in May.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139