Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 05/07/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting. The more joyful you are, the more Well-being flows to you — and you get to choose the details of how it flows
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, February 24th, 2001 # 433
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.