Humanity's Team: May's Innerwork & Community Support Call: Grief Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012

      Join us next Monday for a Grief Transformation Call

      Date: May 7, 2012

      Time: 11 AM Eastern For different Time zones please go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      Phone number: (303) 390-0043 Pin Code: 162849# For callers outside of US, please put +1 in front of the number.

      Webcast link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=27681789

      Event password: peace

      We might have experienced Grief in our life time in many forms. It could have been loss of a loved one through physical death, or it might be a spiritual loss where a relationship ends. Whatever the reason, the loss is there and it is hard to handle grief related feelings after that. Those feelings might be full of regrets, loneliness, anger, frustration, hopelessness, missing the old days and especially, the part of you that you were only able to experience with that person. The problem usually is, you think that you will never feel the same again as the days are gone now. That part of you feels also dead and you do not know how to carry on without it.

      Our lives are meaningful only through our personal deep relationships. It might sometimes look so hard to keep it together without those relationships or that specific relationship. But we are born as one and will die as one and only. How do we move on with a different lifestyle, a different understanding of what happened? Is it time to re-create ourselves as individuals or is it time to kill one part and move without it? How do we move on with less of what we were? What is it that we might need to change so we can move on as one and whole again?

      This call will try to answer these types of questions with a guest speaker MarBeth Dunn who is known as “The Joy Strategist” teaches people how to get into the creative and energetic flow of joy. She helps them release past hurts and losses, and move forward to create and live joy filled lives.Drawing on her mastery of energy and subtle realities, her 25 years as a spiritual teacher, and background as a Kundalini Yoga instructor, MarBeth helps her clients understand how events from the past are holding them back, and that profound perspective shifts need to happen to begin the process of bringing joy back into their lives. She knows that a joy filled life often requires emotional, as well as practical strategies, and has helped hundreds of people to release heavy emotions caused by events in their past, and start experiencing an easy peace in their lives. MarBeth is a popular international speaker and workshop leader, and her work has helped people all over the world. Her clients say she is intuitive and knowledgeable, and that her experience enables her to perfectly match healing modalities that provide the most effective outcome for each specific client. See her website: http://marbethdunn.com/

      Sample questions for the call:

      ---How do you let go of pain after loss? What is the role of personal transformation in this process?

      ---Can you give us some energetic exercises for healing the pain?

      ---What are the effects of Kundalini Yoga practice for grief transformation?

      ---Is it possible to let go of negative emotions with meditative practices?

      If you could please take a few minutes to fill out a questionairre related to your own thoughts and ideas about yourself, your approach to your work, your colleagues and your organization, it would be greatly appreciated. Please click on this link: www.smartsolutions.com.tr/anket/index.php

      With love from the Innerwork Team,

      Maria Ribeiro Ferreira
      Duysal Aşkun Çelik

      Click here to get involved. We have volunteer opportunities for you!
      Join us on Facebook and Twitter
      Please sign the Declaration of Oneness. Go to this site and sign.

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
      Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has~Margaret Mead

      © 2010, Humanity's Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a charitable organization.

      Humanity's Team is a nonprofit, global grassroots spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and implement the belief that we are all one, one with God and one with life, in a shared global state of being, so that the behavior of humanity may shift to reflect this understanding.

      As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services. THANKS for your support!

       This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, CO 80522.

      empowered by Salsa