Sheila Gale: Today: Deepening Your Divine Connection: Rasha On Oneness

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:39 AM
      " Phenomenal YOU! "
      A Special Teleseminar Like Nothing Else!
      Thursday May 3rd 2PM PT - 5PM ET
      This powerful visionary awakened to her inner-calling as a
      Divine Messenger in 1987. Raha's spiritual teachers emerged
      from within her and in the years that followed, she was
      taken step by step through the sacred journey to Oneness and
      through the unprecedented changes that are shaking the
      foundation of today’s world. As a Messenger with a
      life-changing message, she has dedicated her life to
      addressing the global spiritual awakening that is the
      hallmark of these times.
      Sincerely,
      Sheila

      Reality Radio Productions