Conscious Mind Journal: Open Portal

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Opening Portal
      Gail and Dave Miller
      Gail and I welcome you to the May 2012 issue of Conscious Mind Journal.
      This month Gail and I will be participating in a couple of events showcasing Access Consciousness. More specifically Access "The Bars" and the "Body Processes" on May 18th, 19th and 20th at Gibraltar Trade Center in Mount Clemens as well as May 26th at The Mind's Eye in Downtown Mount Clemens. Be sure to stop by and get your Bars run for a special discounted price.
      Remember, at the bottom of each article we make it easy for you to share the articles with your friends on Facebook and/or Twitter Followers. Look for two buttons. and . Click on one of these buttons and the basic information will be posted to a Facebook or Twitter post page. You can then add your own comments and with a click of a button share the article with your universe of Friends/Followers.
      We are happy to receive new articles every month by our authors and I know you will be too.  We get great comments from our readers and we want to thank you all for being with us. Keep in touch as the whirlwind of change continues!
      Please be sure to check out The Directory. It lists some services of which you might want to take advantage.
      This month our roundup of features from our regular contributors include: Co-Creators with God by Eve Wilson (Co-Creating), Events and Classes by Gail Miller (Community News ***), What Are You? by E Raymond Rock (Conscious Living), Meditation Is Llike Training a Dog by Alan F. Zundel (Meditation), Cosmic Vision News by Gail Miller (Video of the Month) and 911 Truth Update by Gail Miller (Website of the Month).
      Other stories include: Committment by Lena Stevens (Forecast), Slippery Elm Bark Benefits and Uses by Kanaka Khara (Health) and Is Your Body an Ease or a Burden? by Kacie Crisp (Health Profile of the Month).
      Our growing team of writers are here to provide you with thought provoking articles and we are always open to your suggestions for future articles. As always, our writers welcome your comments. At the end of each article you will find a link to email the author.
      And if you really like the story there are social bookmarking sites listed at the end of each article. You can even email an article to your friends.

      We are inviting you to join our team of writers, either on a monthly or on a contribute as you will basis.

      We hope you enjoy all or some of our articles. Please come back each month as we add more authors to our staff. You can also Join our Email list and receive notification when each new issue is published.

      Wishing you Love, Light and Prosperity,
      Dave and Gail Miller
      You can see what I am tweeting about on Twitter: http://twitter.com/softwareadvant.
      Also, please check out Gail's twitter at:
      http://twitter.com/crystalgailheal