Expect Wonderful: May 2012 | News from the Ideafrontier (AA Michael Message)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      May 2012

      Hello Beloved One,

      May is here and we're already feeling the gradual build-up from the approach of the Venus Transit in June and the other potent alignments in this line-up over the next two months.

      This Saturday is Wesak, the festival of the Buddha.  A cross quarter day, with a full moon in Scorpio.  We have our second cross quarter event on Saturday, and I expect the energies, especially during the Body of Light Transmission at this event, to be quite clear and strong; empowering us to enter this progression with confidence and the boldness we had when choosing to enter this game, anticipating the 2012 apex.

      Wesak - Cross Quarter Event
      Wesak Event - Saturday, May 5  Body of Light Ascension Preparation

      I've been very busy this past month with readings and teaching, but also with some huge changes to my lifestyle.  I felt irritated the whole time this was unfolding, as if it was a giant distraction from my work-life, here in 2012, right when I want to be in the middle of it all.

      As usual, we learn that what we're drawn to serves us perfectly.  I have been transitioning to eating raw food more and then predominantly, and then adding green juices and loving all of it. The actual experience of doing this goes far beyond any logic about why it's good for my body.  I've had clear experiences of my chakras activating while drinking green juices!  I was loving all of this, but confused as to why I hadn't been doing my regular writing/blogging and then yesterday I channeled a transmission from Archangel Michel to the Legion about the imperative of opening now to the availability of our New Human Template in the physical.   Guess what he talked about?  Living Foods.  With his guidance, I've expanded on the original Legion message and it's available now for everyone:

      Right in sync with this message and my recent food experiences, is a growing sense that we're being led so perfectly to create the New Earth by living as we desire.  I've done many readings lately where what comes forth is a unique way of living and structuring life and relationships.  There is hesitancy in all of us when what we are drawn to feels so "unfamiliar" as Michael shares in his message.  Yet in doing so, we create and lead by example on the new pathways of being.  Trust your desires.  Be YOU.  (thank you!)

      The energy is drawing us all into a more authentic expression of being.  What you truly love are the milestones on your path.  They mark the exits, the changes you will make.  Following beauty and what you love will safely carry you, for the more beautiful life is in your eyes, the more divine energy you are flowing.  All of the passages are intended to open us up to more balanced and clear self-expression as presence.

      Following the Full Moon, Cross-Quarter alignment this weekend, we have an Eclipse Passage to prepare us for the Venus Transit and the Solstice.  This kicks off with a Solar Eclipse accompanied by a New Moon (perfect for setting intentions for the Eclipse Cycle) on Sunday, May 20th.   We'll have Eclipse Passage Events at the Opening, on Sunday May 20th and just before the close on Sunday June 3, along with a special package including both events and an Oracle Reading.
      Eclipse Passageway
      Eclipse Passage May 20 - June 4th
       The Eclipse Passage closes with a partial Lunar Eclipse accompanied by a Full Moon in Gemini on June 4th.  If this isn't enough to amp it up, there is also a mutable grand cross, followed the next day, June 5th, by the Transit of Venus across the center of our Sun.  Following the Venus Transit I'll be with many of you in Mt. Shasta, for a retreat.  Mt. Shasta has incredibly beautiful energies and this year, with the Solstice and all the other alignments, hotels will sell out for sure.  If you'd like to join us, please look into this (click the pic below) there is a tab at the bottom of each page with links to all the retreat pages, including a lodging link.  If you think you may come, it would be good to hold a space and make sure you have one.

      Mt Shasta Retreat
      Conversations at the Ideafrontier
      An Expect Wonderful Retreat - June 15-17, 2012

      I am delighted to share that several guests will be joining us for this--including Shanta Gabriel, Ray Dawn and Karen Mead.  The retreat will be highly experiential, and focuses on Conversations at the Ideafrontier; the leading edge of life.  There will be live channeling; guided meditations and healing; time outside; movement; explorations with vibrational oils; and opportunities to share, connect and co-create with an intimate group of light beings. Based on these guests confirming and the potent energies lately, I am happy to share that early-bird pricing has been extended until May 20th.

      I will be sharing some other channeled messages soon about the Eclipse Cycle, the Venus Transit and the influence of Shambhala on our emerging experience.  The focus and participation of so many beings of light and love, makes Earth such a sacred space to be in.  Blessings upon all life.

      Much love to you,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102