Tyberonn at Earth-Keeper: Mayan Completion - The Return - Incredible Video

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      eclipse ring of fire

      Earth-Keeper

      The below u-tube below video is not listed in the inet library, it is only available by link.
      It is an incredible recounting of the recent speaking of Don Alejandro Olax, 13th generation Spiritual Leader of the 84 Maya nations. The video is about 35 minutes, the first portion is around the reconciliation of the Sacred Mayan Baton Staff, a powerful energy-relic over 2000 years old, Don Alejandro speaks of the ancient teachings and stories of the Great Flood, Star-Nation, the movement of the Red Race of Atlantis to Central American and then to the inner earth during the great floods caused by the sinking of Atlantis. The language of the video is in Spanish, but is translated by texted caption into English. Fascinating !!!   A powerful rebirth is at hand in 2012 !
      Not an end...a new beginning.

      The Earth-Keeper Mount Shasta Event is SOLD-OUT

      Sacred Mayan Completion
      Incredible Video

       DON ALEJANDRO-TYB

      Earth-Keeper News Updates:

       Mount Shasta Event  is Totally Sold-Out

      Onsite Rooms Still Available for  Galveston & the 12-12-12 - Register Soon

      The Cosmic Trigger Completion
      on the Weekend of the Ring of Fire Solar Eclipse
      in the Pyramid Complex of Galveston Island

      Still Time to Join us...this is a very Powerful Event in 2012, marking the beginning of 4 powerful energy downloads.

      The Earth-Keeper Cosmic Trigger Gathering
      With James Tyberonn, Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr, Adrienne Goff, The Golden Hathors ( Linda Robinson & Cathy Kominos), Anaya-Ra & The Golden Dolphin, Linda Roebuck, Lilia Shoshanna, Cris Jacinto, Elaine Fidyk & Sharon Sessions. Come join the Family of Earth-Keepers on the Eclipse !

      Don Miguel Ruiz Jr Combo

      Galv-Giza Map Combo

      Connecting Giza & Moody Pyramids
      on the Ring of Fire-Cosmic Trigger Completion

      Completing the Cosmic Trigger
      The 2012 Solar Eclipse Alignment
      Moody Blue Pyramid - Galveston Island Tx
      May 18-19-20, 2012

      A MOODY BLUE PYRAMID
      The Blue Octahedron - Meditations Inside for the Eclipse Weekend in May

      Venue - Moody Gardens Hotel

      Abundance Exchange - $444

      $333 - Early Registration Discount
      If Registered By May  7

      Special Discounted Hotel Rates for Earth-Keeper at the Moody Gardens Hotel.

      Toltec Wisdom _ Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr - Featured Speaker in Galveston
      on The Four Agreements

       The Heralded Ascension is Approaching ....
       Where Will YOU Be On The
      12-12-12 ?
      Ark-12 Combo-May
       Arkansas 12-Team - Featured Speakers, Staff, Healers

      Join the Family of Earth-Keepers at...

       The 12-12-12
      The Final Completion in the Crystal Vortex
       In Beautiful
      Little Rock, Arkansas

      This is no ordinary Gathering, 2012 is no Ordinary Year. Take Part in the Ascension...Join us in the Crystal Vortex for the 12-12-12 ! An incredible line-up of Internationally Known Authors & Speakers...
      Four Magical Days of Teaching, Meditation, Activation Ceremony ,  Music & Fun !
       Ark-12 April SJE Ad 2012
       Venue : Little Rock - Heart of the Quartz Vortex

      15 Minutes from the Airport

       The 12-12-12
      in the Crystal Vortex - December 9,10, 11 & 12
      Click Link to Register - This Event Has Sold Out the Past 3 Years

      Earth-Keeper 2012 Events

      Cosmic Trigger
      The 2012 Solar Eclipse Alignment
      Moody Blue Pyramid
      Galveston Island, Texas
      May 18-19-20, 2012

      Mt Shasta Solstice:
      June 23-24- Mt Shasta City, California
      SOLD-OUT

       The 12-12-12
      in the Crystal Vortex
      December 9,10, 11 & 12

       Sacred Ireland - $3288 Discounted thru 30 April
      September 5-12, 2012
      $777 Deposit Holds Your Place:

      Join Our Mailing List

      Abuela Margarita
      According to our subscriber reports, about 15 percent of the 16,500+ EK Newsletters are being auto-bounced by servers as spam. In order to prevent this from occurring, plse add the above email address to your approved browser email list .

      Earth-Keeper | www.Earth-Keeper.com | WhiteHawk7@... | Houston | TX | 77042