GreatMystery.org: Our Awakening - Dr. Alberto Villoldo

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Great Mystery logo

      Our Awakening

      "We now know that whatever you vibrate, you create and attract to yourself. So, you work on healing yourself in order to create peace around you. You become peace. If there's conflict living within you, you cannot live in a world of peace. The world mirrors back to you perfectly the condition of your love and of your intent. And if the world you're living in is not a world that is at peace and at joy and at grace, then you have to find peace, joy, and grace within you. The shaman no longer looks for meaning in life, but brings meaning to every situation. The shaman stops looking for truth and instead brings truth to every encounter. You don't look for the right partner, you become the right partner. And then the right partner finds you. It's a very active practice focused on healing. "
      —Alberto Villoldo, PhD, Shaman, Healer, Sage: How to Heal Yourself and Others with the Energy Medicine of the Americas

      The Awakening – Peru 2012 with Dr. Alberto Villoldo
      Healing, Ceremony, and Transformation in the Sacred Valley

      July 1-12, 2012

      Alberto Villoldo

      A Special Invitation from Alberto Villoldo

      Most of the old medicine people that I have worked with and have written about have passed away; and the young shamans we work with today now live in cities and send their children to regular public schools. Some of the young Shamans even learned and studied with us at The Four Winds Society. Yet, these Shamans retain the spirit of their ancestors, which becomes evident as we work with them in ancient temple sites.
      Most of us have heard of the possible chaos and images associated with the 2012 Prophecies. For Shamans, 2012 is different. It embodies the explosion of all your possibilities and potentials. This is the year we have been waiting for...Our Awakening.
      Join fellow travelers, medicine people, and shamans as we visit the native lands of Peru to embody Our Awakening and the prophecy of The Time to Come.
      DURING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU WILL:
      • Experience wisdom, teachings, and energies that are ready to be unleashed and shared in 2012.
      • Prepare your luminous energy field for this monumental shift in space-time.
      • Receive the energetic codes for the birth of the new era.
      • Celebrate ceremonies not seen since the dawn of time.
      • Participate in healing ceremonies led by Andean shamans.
      In this sacred journey you will be part of a small group escorted by Four Winds staff, a bilingual guide, and one of our shamans who will lead your ceremonies. In the evenings, I give talks to the entire gorup, sharing stores about the sacred sites where we are working and the medicine teachings associated with these ancient temples. During the expedition you will also be able to participate in our Growing a New Body Program where we work with mitochondrial and cell foods to help you transform your physical body and prevent disease.
      For over 30 years The Four Winds Society has been leading expeditions to Peru. We work with the Laika, some of the most extraordinary medicine men and women in the world, who are the keepers of the prophecies and lead us in ceremony at the most sacred places in the Andes.
      You will be welcomed as friends by the lineage of medicine men and women who preserve the teachings of luminous healing, soul retrieval, and the prophecies.
      Join us and come ready to step outside of ordinary time. Come sit in ceremony at lost temples where you may rediscover your essential nature and come into proper relationship with all of life.
      With love,
      Alberto

      For more information email: Great Mystery