Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - May 1, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Essence

      It is time to come back to your heart where your essence is connected to That Which Endures. From this place comes all the peace you are praying for. Here in the heart, you can align yourself with the Light flowing to the planet now.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954