Join Patricia Cota-Robles for Radio Interview Wednesday May 2, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:52 AM
      Hi Everybody,
      Please join me on the "Create Change Now" Radio Show with Host Cari Murphy.
      The show will air Wednesday, May 2nd, from 8:00-9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time, or 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
      The "Create Change Now" Radio Show with Media Host Cari Murphy is your multi-vitamin for the body, mind and spirit and is heard around the world every Wednesday on Contact Talk Radio. Join the 450,000+ listeners who tune in for their spiritual nourishment and weekly inspiration!
      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
       FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      PO Box 41883,