Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 30 April 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      To see ourselves with delight and appreciation is to know the divine feminine within ourselves.  This quality of this energy exists in all life, regardless of gender or form, as an infinite flow of acknowledgement and love.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102