Quado's Garden: Now is the Portal to Peace

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2012
      Peace. There are periods within our lives where this can feel elusive or completely absent. Peace is not a place that we journey towards on our feet, in a plane, car or boat. Peace is not found as a place we venture to or go on a quest for throughout the world. True there are those places and gatherings where peace is accentuated yet that is not where it originates. We carry peace within us. Peace is not dependent nor derived from outer circumstances irrespective of where we are or what is taking place. Peace is a place within each of us. Though our inner roads may vary this is apart of the what we all search for and once we rediscover that center we begin to See this has never truly been absent. Peace has been waiting patiently with no judgment nor rebuke nor recriminations. If you have not found that place within you remember that you can ask for that portal, for that door to present itself, to open, and it will. If you have and found yourself amidst a whirlwind of events and emotions do not become disheartened or dismayed. While it may seem at odds with peace sometimes a storm is needed for peace to shine its light. You find that inner place by walking through the storm. Be patient with yourself and simply give a little assent. An acknowledgment. Even if it simply saying you are open to finding that inner peace. Let go of the past that is full of regrets, doubt, uncertainties and everything you think, feel, and perceive to be where you have failed, made mistakes, etc. The Any frustrations and fears of the future. Let that go as well. Simply breathe and present in this moment. If you think it and truly think not only from your head but from your heart and soul then you can do it and find that you are that much closer than you realized. The souls who will give you encouragement, your angels and beings who will lend you strength, these are all a Divine Reflection that answer this call and that you are drawing to yourself to come to that place deep inside of you. That is where your journey lies and the door is already this close to in front of you. All you need do is take that step through it and you will find yourself beginning to rediscover that peace which is always shall be apart of love, joy and healing. That will carry you through in life because this is not separate from you. This is apart of you; and you are reuniting with that best, highest and deepest part of You all in Divine Beauty.

      Now is the Portal to Peace

      Today, let the calm of the inner world wash over you like a wave on the sea.  Let the peace and calm that is there for you soothe you and cool you, wash over you and bring you into a state of grace.

      You can train yourself to access peace.  You can learn a deep inner peace that will carry forward into your life, filling you with a well of peace that is there for you to tap into when you need it during the day.

      All that is good in your life comes from this well of peace.  The best choices are made from this place, the place beneath emotion, the place beneath confusion.  You are connected to all of the wisdom in the world and you are connected through peace.  The emotions keep this knowledge from you.  Peace gives you access.

      And the way to find peace is to enter the Now, this moment, right here, right now.  This moment is the portal to a deep peace this is always there, always accessible and always yours.